Barbie cake without oven, without Barbie mould. डॉल केक बिना अंडा, बिना ओवन ,बिना मोल्ड के - YouTube. Doll Cake Without Mold. #Dollcake #Barbiecake #VanillacakeSponge Hey friends, today I am sharing step by step tutorial for Barbie doll cake without mould and without oven. Doll cake recipe with step by step photos and video recipe.
After the completion, the cake looks so beautiful that it will surely bring a smile to your princess' face. About this Doll cake recipe without mold In this video I show you how to make a beautiful barbie cake. This is a great cake decorating project that can be easily made at home in a few hours. You can cook Barbie cake without oven, without Barbie mould using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Barbie cake without oven, without Barbie mould
- You need 1and 1/2 cup of refined flour maida.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- You need 6 tbsp of oil.
- It's 1tsp of butter.
- It's 1/2cup of milkmaid.
- It's 1/2 tsp of backing.
- Prepare 1 cup each of Poweder, powder sugar,whipping cream,.
- Prepare 1/4tsp of backingsoda.
- You need As required of Food gel color,Barbie,nozel,fruit essece n fruit pulp of your oran.
AThe Barbie will act as your supports. Stack the first two with icing in between. Then take the third cake, go in an inch and cut a strip all around the cake. Place the inside of that on top of your stack.
Barbie cake without oven, without Barbie mould instructions
- Mix all ingredients well whisk for 60 seconds..
- Heat a Kadai with salt for 15 minutes, grease a cake mold with butter n dust with maida nicely now pour all mixture into tin n back on low to high flame for 30 minutes then check n cooked for approx 45 minutes..
- Now the cake is ready, cool it down remove it from tin cut into 3 pieces n cool for some time, and spread whipping cream one by one layer..
- Beat whipping cream about 5 6 minutes from law to high speed, add your desired drop of food color n fill in star novel piping bags and decorate as per your choice, place doll in middle n cover with whipping cream n sprinkle some golden balls and cake is ready..
Now roll the strip into a circle (yes it may crack but just keep it tight, it will hold). Cut the cupcake in half and use frosting to "glue" it around Barbie's waist. Use a little frosting to "glue" the bottom cake to the platter. Add a little frosting to "glue" the bottom cake to the middle cakeCut the cupcake in half and use frosting to "glue" it around Barbie's waist. Place the stacked cakes into the freezer for about an hour.