Carrot Cake Whoppie Pies.
You can have Carrot Cake Whoppie Pies using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Carrot Cake Whoppie Pies
- You need 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It's 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground ginger.
- It's 1/2 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- It's 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It's 1/2 cup of unsalted butter ( 1 stick ), at room temperatire.
- You need 1/2 cup of light brown sugar.
- It's 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- It's 2 large of eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2 cup of grated fresh carrots, about 2 lage.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of raisins.
- You need 1 of recipe of my Vanilla Buttercream Cream Cheese Frosting, recipe below.
Carrot Cake Whoppie Pies step by step
- Line baking sheets with parchment paper. Have oven rack in center of oven. Preheat oven to 350.
- In a medium bowl whisk together flour, ,baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, ginger and nutmeg, set aside..
- In a large bowl beat butter and both sugars until light and fluffy, about 5 minutes.Add eggs and vanilla and beat until blended..
- Mix the flour mixture into the butter,sugar,egg mixture just until combined, do not over mix, add carrots and raisins and combine..
- Drop batter by 2 tablespoonfulls 2 inches apart on parchment lined baking sheet..
- Bake 15 to 17 minutes until light golden and a toothpick comes out clean when inserted in the center of one..
- Cool 5 minutes on baking sheet before moving to a cooling rack..
- When cool sandwich Vanilla Butter Cream Cream Cheese Frosting between two cakes. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/363307-vanilla-buttercream-cream-cheese-frosting.