Eggless Vanilla Cake. #my cake recipe. The texture of this eggless vanilla cake is neither too fluffy nor too dense making it a perfect base for shaped cakes and decorating. It slices off beautifully without crumbling. The sweetness of the cake is just right if you are going to frost it.
Scrape down the sides and up the bottom of the bowl with a rubber spatula as needed. Add vanilla and mix to combine. The dry ingredients are flour, baking powder and baking soda which must be sieved to avoid lumps and kept separately. You can cook Eggless Vanilla Cake. #my cake recipe using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Eggless Vanilla Cake. #my cake recipe
- You need 2 cups of plain flour.
- It's 2 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 cup of castor sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- It's 1/2 cup of butter(melted).
This eggless vanilla cake is soft, moist and very delicious. You can bake this in a oven or in a pressure cooker. After trying a few eggless vanilla cake recipes I felt this one is too good to bake for any occasion. Sweeteners: To make the eggless vanilla cake less sweet, you can add ½ cup of sugar.
Eggless Vanilla Cake. #my cake recipe instructions
- In a mixing bowl sift the flour and baking powder..
- Add salt sugar butter water vanilla essence and beat mixture using a wooden spoon.
- Add the milk to the batter and beat till smooth.
- Grease a square baking tin and add flour till fully covered..
- Transfer the batter into the baking tin.
- Place a cooking pan on a add sand. Heat for five minutes.
- Place in the baking tin and cover.
- Cook for 30minutes or till ready..
In place of sugar, you can also use jaggery, coconut sugar or palm sugar. But the color of the cake will change and become dark. The taste with these sugars will also make the cake taste different. The Best Vanilla Cake Eggless / Eggless Vanilla Cake is tender, fluffy, and super moist. It has a delicate and soft crumb, which makes the cake very light.