Red velvet cake #iftar with huma contest#iftaritime#cookpad pakistan. Historically, red velvet cake was just chocolate cake tinted red from the acid in cocoa powder, not from food coloring. Nowadays most cocoa powders are alkalized, as in stripped of acid. Look for a non-alkalized one for this old-fashioned recipe.
Try one of these, our most popular red velvet cake recipes. In a large bowl, sift together the flour, sugar, baking soda, salt, and cocoa powder. Make a paste of cocoa and red food coloring; add to creamed mixture. You can cook Red velvet cake #iftar with huma contest#iftaritime#cookpad pakistan using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Red velvet cake #iftar with huma contest#iftaritime#cookpad pakistan
- Prepare 6 of Eggs.
- Prepare 290 gm of Flour.
- You need 25 gm of Coco powdar.
- It's 315 gm of Oil.
- You need 8 gm of Baking powder.
- Prepare 5 gm of Baking soda.
- It's 315 gm of Sugar.
- You need 250 gm of Fresh milk.
- It's of Red food dye (color) as required.
- It's of (Cream cheese filling).
- Prepare 200 gm of Cream cheese.
- It's 50 gm of Butter.
- It's 50 gm of Sugar.
- You need 200 gm of Whipped cream.
Add the flour to the batter, alternating with the buttermilk mixture, mixing just until incorporated. Mix soda and vinegar and gently fold into cake batter. Food historians says it was a common description during the Victorian era, when the term described cakes that had an especially soft and "velvety" crumb. From the color to the crumb, this homemade red velvet cake is a dessert classic.
Red velvet cake #iftar with huma contest#iftaritime#cookpad pakistan step by step
- First app ny oven ko 180 degree py preheat karna hy.
- Ab ik bowl mein eggs or sugar ko medium high speed py beat karna hy ab is mein oil dal dein or mazzed 2mint beat karin ab ik 2nd bowl mein app ny flour baking powder baking soda or coco ko chan lein.
- Ab dry ingredients ko milk mein mix karin or egg waly mixture mein fold karin or mold mein dal k bake karin mixture ko always half dalna hota hy mould mein.
- Or 180 per bake karin 15 to 25 minutes.
- Ab cake ko oven sy nikal k marbal py rakhin 10 mints tak jab thanda ho jay to mid sy cake ko cut karin.
- Ab ik bowl mein butter or sugar ko bead karin fluffy ho jay to is mein whipped cream add karin or beat katin jab foam k shape mein a jay to is mein cream cheese add karin or 1 mint or beat karin.
- Ab app cake per cream wala mixture lagain or 2nd layer ko upar rakh dein or sary cake ko cover kar dein or nozals k help sy decorate karin.
This cake is softer than most, "velvet-like", and the chocolate taste is actually quite mild. It's more like a cross between a vanilla and chocolate cake with a very subtle tang from buttermilk. And it is generously smothered in a fluffy cream cheese frosting. To make this red velvet cake, you'll start by whisking together your dry ingredients: cake flour, unsweetened cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt. I suggest using cake flour because it has a lower protein content than all-purpose flour which creates a softer, lighter cake.