Rustic Apple Cake in a Pan Recipe (No oven or mixer required). Here's how to prepare a yummy apple cake without oven in a fry pan. Try it and let me know. If you would like to support the channel, do not hesitate to.
The cake is really moist, perfectly spiced, and studded with Follow the directions of the recipe but use these quantities and make it in a bundt pan. Full ingredient amounts and instructions listed in the recipe down below. Layer the apple slices on top in a circular pattern and sprinkle the top with brown sugar. You can have Rustic Apple Cake in a Pan Recipe (No oven or mixer required) using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Rustic Apple Cake in a Pan Recipe (No oven or mixer required)
- Prepare 2 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- It's 1/4 of + 2 tbsp cup granulated sugar.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of baking powder.
- It's 1 pinch of salt.
- It's 1/8 tsp of nutmeg.
- Prepare 1 of large apple.
- You need 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 2 of large eggs.
- It's 1/2 cup of butter, softened + 1 and 1/2 tbsp extra.
- Prepare 1 of and 1/2 cup milk.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of vanilla extract.
Once the cake is out of the oven, top with additional pecans. Let it cool slightly before removing from. A cake recipe with no stand mixer, no whipping, no foamed eggs, and no meringue might sound too Want an even easier cake? This recipe is a revelation for weeknight baking, turning our devil's food For this recipe, we macerate apples with brown sugar and spices in a plastic bag then mix in tapioca.
Rustic Apple Cake in a Pan Recipe (No oven or mixer required) instructions
- Melt the butter and let it cool. Wash, peel and core the apple and cut into strips, add the cinammon and mix to coat. In a large mixing bowl add in the melted butter, sugar, vanilla, eggs and milk and whisk thoroughly to combine. In another mixing bowl, sieve the flour, baking powder, salt and nutmeg together..
- To the wet ingredients, add the dry and mix just until everything is well combined. Do not over mix..
- Rub the extra butter all over the pan to grease and then sprinkle all over the pan with the brown sugar. (This is what will help caramelise the apples.) Next, lay all the apples in a single layer all over the pan..
- Now, pour into the pan on the apples the cake mixture and tap on the counter to get rid of any air bubbles. Cover with a lid..
- Cook the cake on the stovetop on medium low heat for 10 minutes and reduce to low, and cook another 10 minutes, after, flip and cook an additional 10 - 15 minutes..
- Keep a close eye on it and adjust to avoid burning. The cake is cooked when a toothpick inserted comes out clean and there are no visible raw bits of cake. Enjoy warm with a drizzle of honey..
I changed it up a little and added pears and peaches and made it in a tart pan. I mixed in a kitchenaid stand mixer with the whisk attachment. In some parts of the world, it's known as the French Apple cake. Then, place the cake in a plastic storage bag in the freezer. When you are ready to indulge, remove.