Simple Datemaki Rolls in the Oven.
You can have Simple Datemaki Rolls in the Oven using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Simple Datemaki Rolls in the Oven
- Prepare 4 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1 of square Hanpen (high quality is best).
- It's 50 grams of Honey (If you use sugar, use more than the amount suggested for honey).
- You need 1 tbsp of ☆Mirin.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ☆Sake.
- It's 1 tsp of White dashi.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Water.
- You need 1 of just 1 pinch Salt.
- Prepare 1 of one Roll cake pan.
Simple Datemaki Rolls in the Oven instructions
- Preheat your oven to 400℉ (200℃). Add everything marked with a ☆ to a bowl and microwave it so the alcohol evaporates. Line the cake pan with parchment paper..
- Take what you made in Step 1 and all of the other ingredients and either blend in a blender or in a food processor until smooth. You could also use an electric mixer..
- Pour what you just made into the lined cake pan and then bake it for 10 minutes at 400℉ (200℃). After that bake it for another 10 minutes at 350℉ (180℃). Bake until the color changes. (This side will face outward on the omelette.).
- When it's done, while it's still hot, take it out of the pan and flip it so the part that was facing up in the oven, is now face down on top of a bamboo rolling mat. Peel off the paper and roll it up in the mat..
- Put four rubber bands around the mat and then leave it to chill as is for about 3 hours. After that, wrap it with plastic wrap and store in the refrigerator..
- Once it's chilled to perfection, the pungent smell of fish will have disappeared. You can substitute honey for sugar, use about 40 g..