Simple vanilla cake recipe (charcoal jiko baked). Hello guys, Here is another simple recipe on how to bake a super soft cake using a charcoal jiko. This is yet another way to bake a cake without an oven. This made from scratch Basic Vanilla Cake recipe is one that must be added to your repertoire.
And I'm certain you are going to agree that this is the best vanilla cake. This cake was sent home from our children's school. It is the simplest, great tasting cake I've ever made. You can cook Simple vanilla cake recipe (charcoal jiko baked) using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Simple vanilla cake recipe (charcoal jiko baked)
- You need 2 cups of (all purpose flour).
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- You need 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- It's 1 cup of sugar.
- It's 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 2 tbsp of margarine.
- It's of Vanilla essence.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
Great to make with the kids, especially for This cake is fabulous! And it actually tastes just like a really good sugar cookie! See recipes for Vanilla cake#Endofyearchallenge, Vanilla cake too. Simple vanilla cake recipe (charcoal jiko baked). (all purpose flour)•eggs•baking powder•sugar•milk•margarine•Vanilla essence•salt.
Simple vanilla cake recipe (charcoal jiko baked) instructions
- Gather all ingredients and tools.
- In a clean bowl put the flour, pinch of salt and baking powder and mix together.
- In another bowl put the eggs and whisk untilll fluffy then add sugar and margarine and mix them together...and milk to the mixture until you achieve consistency.
- Add the dry mix to the wet mix and continue whisking until its smooth.
- Prepare your sufuria by greasing with margarine and dust with a little flour.
- Add your paste into the sufuria.
- Lit your jiko and put another big sufuria with salt or sand inside to heat for 10 minutes.
- Put your small sufuria in the big sufuria and cover it with a tight lid and add some charcoal on top.
- Bake for 50 minutes and remove it from the jiko to cool.
- Once cooled you can put the cake on a plate and enjoy with a cold beverage or your choice.
I'm sharing this simple Vanilla Cake recipe that I was trying out for a mini-cake size. It's also one I use We train our students using Cookswell original charcoal ovens. Light the charcoal in your jiko and place the sufuria on the coals to preheat a little. If you'd like to just make a vanilla cake, you can use this batter without making the chocolate swirl. Baking A Cake With A Charcoal Oven Jiko.