Vanilla (simple eggless cake recipe). In a large bowl sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. In a large bowl, beat the sugar and butter until creamy and pale. Scrape down the sides and up the bottom of the bowl with a rubber spatula as needed.
You can bake this in a oven or in a pressure cooker. After trying a few eggless vanilla cake recipes I felt this one is too good to bake for any occasion. It can be used as a base cake to frost or decorate. You can have Vanilla (simple eggless cake recipe) using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vanilla (simple eggless cake recipe)
- It's 1 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- It's 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It's 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of white vinegar.
- Prepare 5 Tbsp of vegetable oil.
- It's 1 cup of water.
- It's 1 1/2 tsp of pure vanilla extract.
In a bowl mix Curd, Oil, Sugar, Milk, and Vanilla Essence. In a separate bowl mix Flour, Baking Powder, Baking Soda, and salt together. Sift all the dry ingredients and mix into wet ingredients. In eggless baking, sifting aerates the flour that results in light and fluffy cakes.
Vanilla (simple eggless cake recipe) step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix the flour, sugar, baking soda, and salt in a greased 8″ square (or round…I prefer the round, but I’ve made this in both) baking pan..
- Make 3 depressions in the dry ingredients – two small and one large. Pour the vinegar and vanilla in each of the two smaller depressions, and the vegetable oil in the large one..
- Pour water over the entire thing and mix until smooth..
- Bake on the middle rack of the oven at 350 degrees for 35 minutes. Let it cool, then top with your favorite frosting and enjoy!.
The dry ingredients are flour, baking powder and baking soda which must be sieved to avoid lumps and kept separately. Make sure that the oil is blended well. Detailed instructions are below and in the video. Vanilla cake is hands down, one of the most underrated desserts, in my opinion! I'm not even kidding- This is the best and easy vanilla cake recipe you'll ever make.