Condensed milk cake eggless without oven. A Christmas without cakes is simply unimaginable. Now mix the maida with the condensed milk mixture and whisk it in clockwise direction till the batter becomes smooth. Condensed Milk Cake -Quick, Tender and easy Cake that will impress at the dinner table or a party without you slaving in the kitchen.
Some did it and got good results and some didn't. The Most Easy and Eggless Vanilla Cake Without Oven. Try this valentine's day easy, exceedingly delicious, eggless vanilla cake, with all the easily available ingredients in your kitchen pantry. You can cook Condensed milk cake eggless without oven using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Condensed milk cake eggless without oven
- It's 3 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of condensed milk.
- It's 1/4 cup of powdered sugar.
- It's 1 cup of maida.
- It's 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It's 1/2 cup of milk as needed.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vinegar.
- You need as required of Mix dry fruit.
In a bowl add condensed milk, oil, yogurt and powdered sugar mix or whisk all well. Eggless Goan Baath Cake (Semolina Coconut Cake) - Bake Without Oven by Sandra Gonsalvez. How to Make an Eggless Goan Baath Cake Without an Oven. Baking a sponge cake without an oven involves a little preparation with the pressure cooker so as to maintain temperature the same way it happens in a Once it looks creamy, add in the condensed milk and start whipping until thick and slightly fluffy.
Condensed milk cake eggless without oven step by step
- In a bowl add condensed milk, sugar and oil.
- Sieve the maida and add baking powder, baking soda, vinegar, dry fruit and milk to it Take a tin cover it with oil and put butter paper.
- Pour the cake batter on it and put the Kadhai on flame. Cook cake at medium flame for 30-35 mins and insert tooth pick to check if it’s ready.
- When it is done keep cake on the Kadhai only and let it cool down.
- Then transfer it to a plate and serve it when cool.
Sift all-purpose flour with baking soda and baking. This cake has been made eggless due to the usage of condensed milk and hence also called as eggless vanilla cake using condensed milk. Many a vegetarian loses out on the pleasure of pastries and western desserts because of the presence of egg in those recipes. Here is a way out for them. eggless chocolate cake in pressure cooker, eggless cake without oven. Here I have used condensed milk in place of eggs and it is also preferable by most of us as there are no eggs and there is no smell of eggs in it.