Steamed Cream Cheese Cake With Rum Raisins. Based on my 'Steamed Cream Cheese Cake', I made a larger steamed cake. As I am such a big fan of Rum & Raisins (Sultanas), I added them to the cake. Add Caster Sugar and Eggs, and use a whisk or hand blender to mix well until smooth.
This cake would be perfect for. Cream cheese raisin cake - a delicious and easy cheesecake, with raisins and lemon. The cream cheese mixture blends with the cake batter which is Add the egg and blend until is absorbed. You can have Steamed Cream Cheese Cake With Rum Raisins using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Steamed Cream Cheese Cake With Rum Raisins
- It's 125 g of Cream Cheese *cut into smaller pieces.
- It's 60 g of Butter *cut into smaller pieces.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Cream.
- You need 1/2 cup of Caster Sugar.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of Self-Raising Flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Rum-steeped Raisins OR Sultanas *https://cookpad.com/uk/recipes/11094786-rum-raisins.
Fold in raisins and pour the filling carefully over the prepared base. As the base is pretty moist it will blend a. Moist chocolate cake with rum flavoring, raisins, and pecans added for texture. Great coated with whipped cream or served hot with custard.
Steamed Cream Cheese Cake With Rum Raisins step by step
- Line the base and sides of a cake tin with baking paper. *Note: You can use a Bamboo Steamer if you have one. Use a large sheet of baking paper to line..
- Place Cream Cheese, Butter and Cream in a heat-proof bowl, cover with a plate, and microwave for 1 to 2 minutes to warm and soften..
- Add Caster Sugar and Eggs, and use a whisk or hand blender to mix well until smooth. Add Self-Raising Flour and Rum-steeped Raisins OR Sultanas, and combine well..
- Heat the steamer with enough water to steam for 30 minutes..
- Pour the cake mixture into the prepared cake tin, carefully place the tin into the steamer, cover with lid and cook for 30 minutes OR until cooked through. *Note: I recommend to wrap the lid with tea towel or large cloth, so that water won’t drip onto the cake..
- Enjoy the cake warm, though it’s still tasty when cold..
Definitely needs to be topped with something sweet. I used cream cheese frosting and it was great. See recipes for Kue Putu Ayu (pandan coconut steam cake) too. Steamed Cream Cheese Cake With Rum Raisins. Rum & Raisin Bundt Cake with Rum Caramel Sauce.