Easy Chocolate cake (Egg & Oven).
You can have Easy Chocolate cake (Egg & Oven) using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Chocolate cake (Egg & Oven)
- You need 1 cups of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 cups of sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of cocoa powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- It's 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It's 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of oil.
- It's 1 1/2 tsp of vanilla essence.
- It's of Chocolate Frosting (If needed).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of butter softened.
- It's 1/4 cup of cocoa powder.
- It's 1-2 cups of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- It's 3-4 Tbsp of milk.
Easy Chocolate cake (Egg & Oven) step by step
- Preheat oven to 180° fo 5 - 10 minutes..
- Whisk together the flour, sugar, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a large mixing bowl..
- Whisk in the oil, eggs, and vanilla till smooth. Divide batter evenly between the pans..
- Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or till toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes in the pans, then invert onto cooling racks. Spread chocolate frosting & serve. (IN THE ABOVE IMAGE I USED WHIP CREAM).