Easy Chocolate Cake Recipe. Best Birthday Chocolate Cake Decorating Tutorials Our really easy chocolate cake recipe is perfect for birthdays. For buttercream quantities, instead of ganache, use our cake calculator.
Try one of our ideas for all occasions, including triple chocolate caramel, flourless truffle Here's our super easy chocolate sponge cake recipe to make as a base, with ideas for decorating… Can you use drinking chocolate instead of. Master the chocolate cake with an airy, light sponge and rich buttercream filling. It's simple enough for an afternoon tea but special enough for a party too. You can cook Easy Chocolate Cake Recipe using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Chocolate Cake Recipe
- Prepare 1 Cup of Maida (All-purpose flour).
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Namak (Salt).
- You need 1/2 tsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Baking soda.
- It's 4 tbs of Oil.
- Prepare of Caster sugar 1 & 1/8 Cups.
- You need 1 of Anda (Egg).
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Doodh (Milk).
- You need 1/2 Cup of Pani (Water) hot.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla essence.
Such an easy cake and super tasty, everyone said how delicious it was. I will definitely use this recipe again Delicious Two Layer Chocolate Cake With Homemade Chocolate Frosting. This Cake Is Simple, Perfectly Moist And The Homemade Chocolate Frosting Is Simply Divine! The spice is unexpected, but crazy delicious.
Easy Chocolate Cake Recipe instructions
- In bowl,place sifter,add all-purpose flour,cocoa powder,salt,baking powder and baking soda,sift together and mix well. Add oil and mix well. Add caster sugar,egg,milk and mix well until well combined. Add hot water and mix well. Add vanilla essence and mix well..
- Place butter paper in 9” inch baking pan and grease it with oil. Pour batter into a grease baking pan and set aside..
- In pot,add 1 pack of salt,place wire rack (2-3 inches high),cover and preheat on high flame for 15 minutes..
- Place baking pan,cover and bake on medium low flame for 1 hour. Insert a tooth pick/stick in baked cake if it comes clean,cake is done. You can also bake in preheated oven at 180 C for 40-45 minutes..
Warm Chocolate Cakes with Mascarpone Cream. You're better than store-bought whipped cream. This will be the chocolate cake I make for the rest of my life. I didn't make the icing but found it perfectly sweet and delicious just the way it is. This Chocolate Cake recipe is super easy to put together, moist and delicious!