Fluffy Mini Oreo Cupcakes Recipe (In a Microwave). Fluffy Mini Oreo Cupcakes Recipe (In a Microwave) instructions. Next, sift all the dry ingredients together to combine. In a separate bowl, add together the egg yolk, yoghurt and melted butter, whisk to combine.
They don't have the browning you will get if you bake them in an oven but they are just as fluffy and delicious as one from the oven. Ps: You do need silicon moulds for this. Also, if you don't have silicon moulds, you can make. You can have Fluffy Mini Oreo Cupcakes Recipe (In a Microwave) using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fluffy Mini Oreo Cupcakes Recipe (In a Microwave)
- You need 8 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- You need 6 tbsp of granulated sugar.
- It's 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of nutmeg.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1 of large egg, at room temperature and seperated.
- It's 6 tbsp of vanilla yoghurt.
- You need 3 tbsp of melted butter.
- You need 3 of oreos, crushed.
In a large microwave safe bowl, melt the butter in the microwave and allow to cool a bit. Whisk in the sugar, egg, yogurt, milk, and vanilla extract until combined. Slowly add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir with a spatula until no lumps remain. Mini Oreo Cheesecake Cupcakes are a bite-size dessert featuring creamy cheesecake and a hidden oreo crust on the bottom.
Fluffy Mini Oreo Cupcakes Recipe (In a Microwave) instructions
- Gather all the ingredients. Next, sift all the dry ingredients together to combine. In a separate bowl, add together the egg yolk, yoghurt and melted butter, whisk to combine. To continue, on medium low speed, whisk the egg white with a mixer or whisk till soft peaks form..
- Then, add the wet ingredients to the dry and mix thoroughly to combine, next, add about 2 tablespoons of the whipped egg whites and gently with a spatula, fold it in. After, pour this mixture onto the rest of the whipped egg whites and fold the egg whites in, fold till thoroughly combined, do not over mix. The cupcake batter is ready..
- To continue, in a microwave safe plate, place the silicon cupcake moulds and line with cupcake liners. Fill the cupcake moulds with the cupcake batter, filling about 3/4 way up..
- Microwave the cupcakes for about 2 minutes and 20 seconds. Time may vary. If after the given time, a toothpick doesn't come out clean, microwave again but using 10 second intervals. After microwaving let cool for 2 minutes and serve warm. Cool completely and top with some oreo frosting (crushed oreos + vanilla buttercream) to serve if desired. Enjoy!.
They're easy to make with only six ingredients and versatile enough for parties, birthdays, game day and holidays. They'll become one of your go-to mini cheeseacke recipes. A Step by Step Complete Recipe of Vanilla Cupcake Fluffy Moist Cupcak. Learn how to make single serving Microwave Cheesecakes in a mug in just minutes include Nutella, Funfetti and Oreo Cheesecake flavors!. Oreo Microwave Cheesecakes in a Mug.