Oreo Cup Cake | Eggless & Without Oven. Place cookies and milk in a microwavable coffee mug, and crush together with a spoon until thick and slightly chunky. This Oreo cupcake recipe is all about cookies and cream! Chocolate Oreo cupcakes with creamy rich frosting is a decadent homemade dessert that will make all the chocolate fans in your life very happy.
These fluffy and moist Eggless Vanilla Cupcakes are super easy to make with just a few ingredients. This is the recipe you have been looking for! These Eggless Vanilla Cupcakes are tender, moist, and well… D. You can cook Oreo Cup Cake | Eggless & Without Oven using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Oreo Cup Cake | Eggless & Without Oven
- It's 20 of Oreo biscuits.
- It's 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of cream.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Baking Powder.
- It's 2 tbsp of powder sugar.
They are the perfect addition to any birthdays, school parties, celebrations, and I-want-a-cupcake days. I'm Oriana, a wife, mom to three wonderful kids, and a passionate baker and cooker of all eggless things delicious. My goal is to give you the confidence and knowledge to cook and bake without eggs while providing quality recipes that your whole family will love. A soft and spongy cake studded with almonds and cashews.
Oreo Cup Cake | Eggless & Without Oven step by step
- Put the biscuit in a grinder jar, close the lid and grind it biscuit powder is ready.
- In a mixing bowl add biscuit powder, baking powder, and milk. Make a batter..
- Grease the mold or bowl with oil or ghee. Pour the batter..
- Preheat kadai for 10 minutes at low flame. Then set the cake mold in kadai and bake for 30 to 35 minutes in low flame..
- After 35 minutes open the lid and check the cake by a toothpick. If it will come clear then your cake is ready, if it doesn't come clear then bake for 5-7 minutes more..
- In a bowl add 1 cup whipping cream, 2 tbsp powdered sugar and beat until stiff peak..
- Cool completely then de-mold the cake.
- Make swirls on the cupcake with this frosting. Oreo cupcakes are ready..
Sprinkled with grated coconut, this eggless cake is great to serve guests along with a cup of tea. Roughly chop the Oreos with a knife, you'll want to end up with a cup. Sift the dry ingredients together in a large bowl then whisk together. We prefer two types of oats—instant oatmeal and old-fashioned rolled oats—for a good balance of thickness and chewiness, but using the same amount. This is a perfect party dessert that can be prepared well before the party starts and that too with handful easily available ingredients.