Salty Chocolate Loaf. Cover the inside of a loaf mold with plastic wrap. Pour the melted chocolate into the mold. Salted Caramel Chocolate Loaf A rich and indulgent chocolate loaf with hidden puddles of the most delicious salted caramel sauce topped with a smooth chocolate ganache.
And this is a special kind. In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, salt, baking soda, cinnamon and nutmeg until well combined. Beat flour, baking soda, cocoa, sugar, butter, eggs, vanilla, and sour cream. You can cook Salty Chocolate Loaf using 19 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Salty Chocolate Loaf
- You need of INGREDIENTS for 23.5 x 7 x 12 Cake.
- Prepare of Oven Temperature / 350F.
- It's of Baking Time / 50 min.
- You need of - Chocolate Cubes -.
- It's 100 g of Dark Chocolate.
- Prepare 2 g of Salt.
- You need of - Chocolate Loaf -.
- Prepare 170 g of Butter.
- You need 180 g of Sugar.
- Prepare 170 g of Eggs (about 3 Eggs).
- It's 140 g of Flour.
- You need 35 g of Cocoa Powder.
- It's 8 g of Baking Powder.
- It's of - Syrup -.
- You need 30 g of Sugar.
- Prepare 45 g of Water.
- You need 5 g of Brandy.
- You need of - Quantities for Exterior -.
- Prepare of Vegetable Oil Spray.
Mix again while adding in a stream of boiling water. Mix in your flour, cocoa and salt. If you've been using a mixer, do this bit by hand. It helps to keep the sponge light.
Salty Chocolate Loaf instructions
- - Chocolate Cubes -.
- Add the chopped dark chocolate and salt to a medium bowl and melt in warm water on the stove (50C)..
- Cover the inside of a loaf mold with plastic wrap..
- Pour the melted chocolate into the mold. Keep in the freezer until frozen..
- Remove from mold, cut into cubes, and set aside until use..
- - Chocolate Loaf -.
- Preheat oven to 350F..
- Spray a loaf mold with vegetable oil..
- Sift the flour, cocoa powder and baking powder into a medium bowl and combine. Set aside until use..
- Beat the eggs and set aside until use..
- Cream the butter and sugar. Add the beaten eggs gradually and mix well..
- Add the flour mixture to the wet mixture and use a rubber spatula to mix until half mixed..
- Add the chocolate cubes to the mixture and mix until smooth..
- Pour the batter into the mold. Bake for 50 min, rotating the mold halfway through..
- Just before the loaf finishes baking, add the sugar and water to a medium saucepan and bring to a boil over medium heat. Add the brandy to the solution and mix well..
- Remove the cake from the mold and brush the cake with the hot syrup..
Add the flour, baking soda, cocoa, sugar, butter, eggs, vanilla, and sour cream into the processor and blend until smooth. Scrape down the sides and process again while streaming in boiling water. Remove lid and fold in chocolate chips. Add the eggs and vanilla, beating in well. Next fold in the melted and cooled chocolate, taking care to blend well but do not overbeat.