Simple Chocolate Cupcakes Recipe. These super moist chocolate cupcakes pack TONS of chocolate flavor in each cupcake wrapper! Made from simple everyday ingredients, this easy cupcake recipe will be your new favorite. Like my basic vanilla cupcakes recipe, these chocolate cupcakes hold a sacred spot in my baking repertoire.
This is a simple and easy chocolate cupcake recipe for beginners. You dont need machines or mixers for this soft and moist chocolate cupcake. The best moist chocolate cupcakes with chocolate frosting made with melted chocolate! You can cook Simple Chocolate Cupcakes Recipe using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Simple Chocolate Cupcakes Recipe
- Prepare 150 gms of All Purpose Flour (1 1/4 cups).
- You need 10 gms of Baking Powder (2 tspns).
- Prepare 50 gms of Cocoa Powder (1/4 cup).
- You need 65 gms of Sugar (1/3 cup).
- You need 70 gms of Unsalted Butter or Margarine (1/3 cup).
- It's 5 ml of Vanilla Essence (1 tspn).
- It's 2 pcs of Eggs.
- Prepare 180-190 ml of Milk (appx. 3/4 cup).
- It's 1/4 of tspn Salt (If using Margarine; don't use salt).
This is the best chocolate cupcake recipe in the world and it's pretty easy to make too. They are unbelievable moist, about as perfect as they come. We have kept this recipe as simple as possible so that even an inexperienced baker can be successful with it. The Best EASY Chocolate Cupcakes are moist, have a tender crumb, are deeply chocolatey and made without an electric beater.
Simple Chocolate Cupcakes Recipe step by step
- Pre-heat your oven to 350 °F or 180°C. Line a dozen (12 pcs) cupcake/muffin pan with cupcake liners and set aside..
- In a medium bowl, measure and sift the flour, cocoa and baking powder together then set aside (If using un-salted butter - add salt to the dry ingredients). In a small bowl, beat the eggs and essence together until mixture has bubbles; set aside..
- In a large bowl, measure the sugar and butter/margarine and cream until white or almost white. You can use a balloon whisk, should take about 5 – 7 minutes. You can also use an electric mixer and cream between 3 to 5 minutes..
- Add the egg mixture into your creamed mixture and beat for no more than 1 minute, make sure ingredients are well incorporated..
- Pour half the dry ingredients into your creamed mixture and start folding using a spatula. Pour the rest of the dry ingredients and add the milk gradually while folding. Make sure your batter is of a drop consistency (when you pick batter with a spatula & drop it back - it should drop within 2-3 seconds), it’s ready for baking..
- Spoon the batter into the cupcake liners; make sure you don’t fill past 3/4 way..
- Place the muffin pan into the oven, preferably the middle rack and bake for about 30 to 40 minutes or until a skewer or toothpick inserted comes out clean..
- Remove the muffin pan from oven, place on a shelf to cool for about 5 minutes..
- Remove them and place them on a tray or a cooling rack to cool completely..
- If you would like; you can make some cream frosting and decorate them to look pretty ^_^ Easiest way is to chill, then whip a cup (250ml) of non-dairy cream topping for about 5 - 10 minutes and then decorate your cupcakes!.
But in the cupcake world, I truly do believe these to be the best that can be for a simple no-standmixer, no creaming butter recipe. I was back and forth about which. Chocolate cupcakes are always popular at a bake sale or afternoon tea. Indulge in frosted fairy cakes, red velvet, melting middle muffins and more. Delicious and simple chocolate cup cakes to make with the kids at Halloween - real crowd-pleasers.