Two Tier Pulao Cake With Edible Cookpad Logo. Nutty Browned Butter Frosting meets tender pecan cake in this show-stopping three-layer dessert. When browning the butter for the frosting, pour the butter into a bowl as soon as it turns golden brown, or it will continue to cook and get too dark. This cake is perfect for fall birthdays or Thanksgiving dessert.
Decorations and flowers are made out of MMF mixed with Tylose. You can bake some of the most amazing desserts with me. I have a wide selection for you to select from layer cakes, coffee cake, cupcakes, cookies, muffins, macarons, pies and tarts, quiches, pastries including puff pastry, and more. You can cook Two Tier Pulao Cake With Edible Cookpad Logo using 15 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Two Tier Pulao Cake With Edible Cookpad Logo
- You need 1 cup of govindobhog rice.
- Prepare 2 cups of water.
- You need 4 tbsp of ghee.
- You need 2 tsp of fried raisins.
- Prepare 1 tsp of shahi jeera(cumin seeds).
- You need 1 of small cinnamon.
- Prepare 4 of green cardamoms.
- Prepare 4 of cloves.
- It's 1 of bay leaf.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- It's to taste of Salt.
- It's Pinch of Saffron strands.
- You need 1 tsp of warm milk.
- Prepare 3 tsp of misti tomator chutney for making the logo.
- It's 1/4 cup of green peas for garnishing.
Below, you can see some of my dessert recipes, but you can find all my baking recipes here. HCI user advocate, freelancer, Mac user, foodie, runner, news/social media junkie, & artist-wannabe. Celebrate this special occasion with a yummy anniversary cake in a delightful manner. Great recipe for Basic Moist Sponge Cake.
Two Tier Pulao Cake With Edible Cookpad Logo step by step
- Wash and soak rice for 30 minutes. Drain excess water and set aside..
- Now heat ghee in a kadai,add whole spices and mix well..
- Add in water and rice and stir.Now add fried raisins,salt and sugar and mix well..
- Bring it to a boil.Boil it for 7-8 minutes on high flame till most of the water is absorbed..
- Now cover the kadai with a lid and put it on a low heat and cook for another 5-6 minutes..
- In the meantime,take saffron in a bowl,add warm milk and stir well.Let it sit for 3 minutes..
- Now open the lid and take out half amount of pulao from the kadai with the help of a spatula in a bowl.Set aside for 5 minutes..
- Now add saffron milk in the leftover pulao and cook it for another 5 minutes..
- Now remove the kadai from heat and switch off the flame.Set aside for 5 minutes..
- Now fluff up the yellow coloured pulao in a plate and shape it like a cake.The first layer is ready now..
- Now fluff up the white coloured pulao in a different plate and shape it like a cake.Place this yellow coloured pulao cake on the top of the white coloured pulao cake.In this way second layer is done..
- Your two tier pulao cake is ready now..
- Now pour tomato chutney in a icing bag and draw a Cookpad Logo on the top of the two tier pulao cake..
- Garnish the two tier pulao cake with green peas..
- Your Two Tier Pulao Cake is ready to serve now..
I wanted to come up with a no-fail recipe for classic sponge cake. Don't line the sides of the pan with parchment paper, as the cake sinks away from the sides during cooking. Adjust the length of time you mix for according to your electric whisk. I suggest using cake flour with a low protein content. PREPARA las gelatinas como indica su empaque.