Herb Crusted Avocado Stuffed Chicken Breast.
You can cook Herb Crusted Avocado Stuffed Chicken Breast using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Herb Crusted Avocado Stuffed Chicken Breast
- You need 2 of chicken breasts.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- It's of Oil for frying.
- You need of Homemade Italian Seasoning (in my recipes).
- Prepare 1 of Avocado.
- Prepare 1 of tomato.
Herb Crusted Avocado Stuffed Chicken Breast step by step
- Sprinkle salt on both sides of the chicken breast. Generously rub with the Italian seasoning.
- Make a deep cut in the chicken breast to form pockets.
- Stuff the inside with cubed avocado and tomatoes.
- Secure with toothpicks.
- Heat pan and add oil. Sear the chicken breasts on one side.
- Turn and cook second side.
- Cook on medium high heat turning g occasionally so that all sides are cooked through. You can set in the oven 15 minutes to crisp up.
- Serve over blanched salted vegetables.