You can cook Okara Salad using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Okara Salad
- It's 100 g of okara.
- It's 8 cm piece of cucumber.
- It's 3 cm piece of carrot.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of boiled corn.
- It's 2 slices of ham.
- It's 2~3 tbsp of Onion dressing (→ https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/268146-sweet-sour-onion-dressing-with-tofu).
- Prepare 1 tsp of soy sauce.
- You need 3~4 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- You need of Salt and pepper for seasoning (optional).
Okara Salad instructions
- Slice cucumber thinly, sprinkle salt on it, and leave for 5 mins. Wash with water, drain well..
- Cut carrot into small bite sized pieces, boil lightly or use a microwave..
- Cut ham into 1 cm squares..
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl. Season with anything to taste..