Spicy Chicken Lasagna. In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Carefully slice each chicken breast into thinner cutlets or strips. What's to love about Creamy Chicken Lasagna?
In a medium mixing bowl, blend together ricotta cheese, eggs and shredded cheddar and mozzarella cheeses. With the exception of the chicken, green onions, and cheese, this lasagna is made from shelf-stable ingredients. Roll each noodle, tucking bits back into the rolls if they fall out. You can have Spicy Chicken Lasagna using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spicy Chicken Lasagna
- You need 4 cups of finely cooked chicken.
- It's 2 (8 ounce) of chive and onion sour cream.
- It's 10 ounces of chopped spinach.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of pepper.
- You need 3/4 teaspoon of garlic.
- It's of Roasted red bell pepper sauce (in my recipes).
- It's 9 of no boil lasagna noodles.
- It's 2 cups of shredded Italian three cheese blend.
Place the rolls in the baking dish. Repeat layers two more times, ending with cheeses on top. Less Italian and more Tex-Mex, this lasagna preparation is a real treat. Use oven-ready lasagna noodles to speed things up.
Spicy Chicken Lasagna step by step
- Preheat oven to 350..
- Stir together first five ingredients.
- Layer a lightly greased 11 X 7 baking dish with 1/3 of RBP sauce, 3 noodles, 1/3 of chicken, 1/3 of cheese..
- Repeat twice.
- Place baking dish on baking sheet. Cover with foil..
- Bake for 50-55 minutes..
- Uncover 15 more minutes.
The recipe features spicy chicken, a creamy tomatillo sauce, and a generous amount of Mexican cheese. Adjust the level of heat in your chicken before assembling the lasagna by using more chile, powder, or flakes. Spread half of sauce evenly over noodles, then dot. Heat the olive oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Repeat this for the second layer of lasagna sheets -> chicken mixture -> marinara sauce -> cheese.