Flourless Cinnamon Spice Cake.
You can cook Flourless Cinnamon Spice Cake using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Flourless Cinnamon Spice Cake
- It's of Cake.
- It's 8 oz of cinnamon chips melted over a double boiler or carefully in microwave until.smooth ( I used Hershey brand ).
- It's 8 of large eggs, separated when cold ( it is easier to separate them cold ) Then brought to room temperature.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sour cream.
- You need 2/3 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- It's 1/2 tsp of pumpkin pie spice.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of additional cinnamon chips to sprinkle on batter, optional.
- Prepare of Whipped Cream and Cinnamon Sugar, recipes attached below.
Flourless Cinnamon Spice Cake instructions
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray a 10 inch cake pan generously with non stick spray. Set prepared pan on a foil lined sheet pan. Set aside..
- In a large bowl beat egg whites until they hold stiff peaks.
- In another large bowl combine egg yolks,with sour cream, sugar, vanilla, ground cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice and salt, best until light and fluffy. Best in melted cinnamon chips until well combined..
- Add a third of the egg whites to the yolk mixture and fold in to lighten. Add another third and fold in and then the final third and gently fold until combined..Pour into prepared pan. Sprinkle top with the.1/4 cup additional cinnamon chips if using.
- Bake for about 30 minutes just until a wooden pick comes out clean. The cake will rise quite high but will deflate some while cooling. Cool.in pan 15 minutes then run a small sharp knife around edges to release any parts that stick and cool another 30 minutes before removing from pan.
- Serve with Whipped Cream and sprinkle with Cinnamon Sugar https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/343417-stabilized-whipped-cream-for-frosting-topping-and-dipping https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/350614-cinnamon-sugar.