Kofta biryani #kokab&cookpad. The perfect Kofta Biryani Recipe For you. This decadent recipe for kofta biryani, or Indian meatballs cooked with seasoned rice, can be made with the meat of your choice. Kofta Biryani is a variation of a biryani where kofta made from paneer and bread is layered with the gravy and rice with spices and then it is cooked on a slow flame (dum) before serving.
Make the best Kofta Biryani with this quick and simple Kofta Biryani Recipe. Kofta biryani is a delicious and fun to eat version of your typical biryani dish. Biryani is a spicy rice dish popular throughout Asia. You can cook Kofta biryani #kokab&cookpad using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Kofta biryani #kokab&cookpad
- Prepare 1 of chicken kima 1/2 kg.
- Prepare 2 of Rice 1 kg 30 mint pehle pani me beegho de.
- Prepare 3 of payaz 2.
- Prepare 4 of adarak 1 tbsp.
- It's 5 of lehsaon 1 tbsp.
- Prepare 6 of tomato 2.
- You need 7 of lal mirch 2 teasp.
- You need 8 of haldi 1 teasp.
- It's 9 of zira 2 teasp.
- It's 10 of dhaniya powder 2 teasp.
- It's 11 of namak 1 tbsp ya hasbe ziaqa.
- It's 12 of dahi 1 cup.
- Prepare 13 (1 cup) of oil or agr kofte fry krne hon to fry k liye 2 cup extra le len.
- You need 14 of zarada rang 1 chutki.
- You need 15 of Kali mirch 2 teaspn.
Typically, biryani calls for some type of meat like chicken and pork. Biryani (/bɜːrˈjɑːni/) is a mixed rice dish originating among the Muslims of the Indian subcontinent. It is made with Indian spices, rice, and meat (chicken, beef, goat, lamb, prawn, or fish), and sometimes. Kofta Biryani Koftey ki Biryani ki Recipe in Urdu Hindi - RKK Kafi viewer The perfect Kofta Biryani Recipe For you. #HappyCookingToYou Recipe in English: Ingredients: Prepare Koftay (Meatballs).
Kofta biryani #kokab&cookpad step by step
- 1 chicken kime me lal mirch namak zira dhaniya powder pyaz dal k ache se mix kr le.
- Phr kime k kofte bana le.
- Phr kofto to oil me ftry kr le agr fry na karna chahye to full gram pa I me dal k 8 10 mint tk boil kr le.
- Kofto ko oil krte howe ye dehan rakhe k pani full grm ho wrna agr pani full gram na howa to kofte toot skte hain kofte ready ho jye to nikal kr side pe rakh le.
- Phr ak patili me 1 cup oil dale us pe 2 pyaz dal k use golden brown kr le phr adrak lehasn dal kr bone phr tomato dal k bhone us k bad tamam masale namak mirch haldi etc dal kr Achi trah bone.
- Phr us me kofte dale or halke hatho us mix kr k dahi dal de or bilkul halke hatho se bhone or phr dahak k rakh de dahi ka pani khushak hone tk.
- Phr es ne pani dale agr 1 kg chawal hai to us se double pani dale.
- Jab pani boil hi jye to chawal dale de or es time ap namak b check kr skti hain agr kam ho to or dal le ye namak check krne ka best time hota hai.
- Jb pani khushk ho jye to us ne Zara rang dale k dam pe rakh de.
- 10 mint bad dam khole or raite k sath serve kre ma za ki kofta biryani ready hai.
How to Make Kofta Biryani Recipe - विधि. ★ आलू को उबाल कर छील कर मेश. Lets enjoy a delicious Kofta Biryani & many other Pakistani Rice Recipes in English at kfoods.com. Check out the Kofta Biryani Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Kofta Biryani Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef Zubaida Tariq at Masala TV show. Pakistani Kofta Biryani recipe or the meatball biryani can be made with any kind of mutton mince.