Salted Caramel Pretzel Ice Cream. As if rich and creamy, no churn ice cream wasn't tasty enough already- this Salted Caramel Pretzel Ice Cream is liberally studded with chunks of salted. #quickdessertsSkip the nonsense with my quick how to vids! Here is the first from a series called #quickdesserts Try this at your next dinner party, it will. As if rich and creamy no churn ice cream wasn't tasty enough already- this Salted Caramel Pretzel Ice Cream is liberally studded with chunks of salted pretzels and a generous caramel swirl.
Our latest recipe pairs my Salted Caramel Sauce with chocolate covered pretzels….and it is SO GOOD! A perfect balance of sweet and salty Look how easy it is to make! Hope you enjoy this yummy Salted Caramel Pretzel Chunk Ice Cream as much as the boys and I did! You can cook Salted Caramel Pretzel Ice Cream using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Salted Caramel Pretzel Ice Cream
- You need 3.5 cups of Ice Cream Base (http://www.seriouseats.com/recipes/2015/04/dense-rich-chewy-new-england-ice-cream-recipe.html).
- Prepare 100 g of semi-sweet chocolate.
- Prepare 50 g of Salted Caramel (https://www.twopeasandtheirpod.com/salted-caramel-sauce/).
- It's 25 g of Pretzel sticks chopped/broken into tiny pieces.
Cool, creamy ice cream for the summer in all of us. Buttery salted caramel to rev up your tastebuds for fall. Because nothing complements fall flavors better Freeze in an ice cream maker according to the manufacturer's instructions. Once your ice cream is churned, quickly stir in pretzels or any other.
Salted Caramel Pretzel Ice Cream step by step
- Freeze the chopped pretzels..
- Melt the chocolate and caramel, but keep them as cool as possible without going hard. If they are too hot they will melt the ice-cream when added. You can add 1/2 tsp canola oil to the chocolate to keep it liquid at lower temperatures.
- Churn the ice cream as per instructions on your ice cream maker.
- When there is only 2-3 minutes left to churn, add the pretzels and then drizzle the chocolate in thin stream and then drizzle the caramel in thin stream. The pretzels should be well distributed and the chocolate & caramel should freeze in thin veins throughout..
- Immediately transfer to a pre-chilled ice cream container and freeze for 4-6 hours..
Celebrate summer with this easy NO CHURN ice cream recipe! Hopefully your summer is going well. Continue to mix for another minute. You want it to be creamy and smooth at this point. Spoon the ice cream mixture into a sealable container, adding the crushed pretzels and caramel as.