Blueberry-Lemon Cinnamon Roll Breakfast Bake #mommasrecipes. Transfer reserved icing to small bowl, stir in. Fresh blueberries, lemon zest and cinnamon rolls come together in this easy breakfast bake that makes a pretty (and tasty!) dish at your spring. This is a very quick and easy recipe that tastes like it isn't!
I always head to Walmart for all my Easter brunch needs. Combine brown sugar, cinnamon, and salt in small bowl using a fork or your fingers to break up any large lumps. Turn dough out onto very lightly floured surface (I never sprinkle flour down before rolling because there's so much butter in this dough it. You can cook Blueberry-Lemon Cinnamon Roll Breakfast Bake #mommasrecipes using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Blueberry-Lemon Cinnamon Roll Breakfast Bake #mommasrecipes
- Prepare 1 package (8 oz) of cream cheese, softened.
- It's 1/2 cup of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 2 cups of fresh blueberries.
- It's 2 tablespoons of grated lemon zest.
- Prepare 1 can of cinnamon rolls with icing.
Just assemble the blueberry and cinnamon roll filling. Roll it up into the biscuit dough. What more could you ask for in a breakfast pastry? Quick enough for a weekday breakfast, pretty enough for a formal brunch, these Blueberry and Lemon Cinnamon Roll Biscuits are pure goodness.
Blueberry-Lemon Cinnamon Roll Breakfast Bake #mommasrecipes step by step
- Heat oven to 350 Spray 13x9-inch baking dish with cooking spray..
- In arge microwavable bowl, microwave cream cheese and powdered sugar uncovered on High 30 to 60 seconds, stirring after 30 seconds, until softened. Stir until smooth. Stir in blueberries and 1 tablespoon of the lemon zest..
- Separate dough into 5 rolls; return icing to refrigerator. Cut each roll into 6 pieces; stir into berry mixture. Spoon and arrange in baking dish..
- Bake 34 to 38 minutes or until bubbling around edges and dough is baked through in center. Cool 10 minutes. Transfer reserved icing to small bowl, stir in remaining 1 tablespoon lemon zest. Spoon icing mixture into small resealable food-storage plastic bag; partially seal bag. Cut off tiny corner of bag; squeeze bag to pipe over top of breakfast bake. Serve warm..
- Ninja foodie- spray inner pot add mixture, put on sauté mode, until it starts to bubble up, this is to cook the bottom... then go to bake on 350 for 20 mins, checking from time to time. When it’s done let rest for a few before adding the icing. (to make it this way only one batch will fit so don’t double the recipe.).
- Notes- that yellow in the picture is the orange icing (I used orange cinnamon rolls) well after eating this, the orange did make up for not using the lemon zest, never even had orange cinnamon roll until I made this lol..
This Blueberry-Lemon Cinnamon Roll Breakfast Bake recipe is like a cool twist on bread pudding using fresh blueberries and canned cinnamon rolls Celebrate spring with these Lemon Blueberry Cheesecake Cinnamons Rolls! By Ree Drummond. (Adapted from my mom's cinnamon rolls recipe. Lemon sugar filling adapted from Flo Baker's pull-apart bread recipe.) While the rolls are baking, you want to make the icing so that it's ready to pour right when the rolls come out of the oven. These delicious blueberry cinnamon rolls are baked snugly together in the tin to tear apart after being drizzled with icing and dotted with candied walnuts. Mix together the icing sugar and lemon juice (or water) in a bowl to form a paste and drizzle over the top of the swirls.