Eggless Coca Cola Cake. Pour in coca cola, stir until well combined. Cake will come down a bit upon cooling. Gently handle the cake as it is very soft.
Sift all the baking powder, baking soda, salt, cocoa and all purpose flour. Add sugar and whisk it in. In a small pan,heat the oil and butter until the butter is melted. You can cook Eggless Coca Cola Cake using 14 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Eggless Coca Cola Cake
- Prepare 1 cup of All purpose Flour Maida / ..
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Castor sugar (Fine grain white sugar will also do).
- Prepare 3 tbsps of cocoa Good quality ..
- You need 1 tsp of Baking soda ..
- You need 1 tsp of Baking powder ..
- It's 1/2 tsp of Salt ..
- You need 1/3 cup of Oil ..
- You need 1/3 cup of Unsalted butter (If you use salted butte then skip the salt mentioned in the recipe).
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Butter milk (In 1/3 cup , add 4-5 drops of vinegar and let it stand for 5 min).
- You need 1 cup of coca cola (Which is roughly about 1/3 of the 300 ml bottle).
- You need of To assemble :.
- It's of Filling of your choice I used the pillsbury white butter cream icing and tuti frutti.
- It's of Nutella ..
- You need of . Decorations.
Sift the flour, baking powder, bicarbonate of soda and cocoa powder and add this to the creamed condensed milk mixture. Continue beating and then add the coca cola to the mixture. Beat until the ingredients are well combined. Eggless Semolina Chocolate Cola cake is my recipe for my favorite cake.
Eggless Coca Cola Cake step by step
- Pre heat oven to 180C and line the cake mould with butter paper..
- Sift all the baking powder, baking soda, salt, cocoa and all purpose flour..
- Add sugar and whisk it in..
- In a small pan,heat the oil and butter until the butter is melted. Cool it down for 5-7 min..
- Make a well in the dry ingredients and add the oil-butter mix and butter milk..
- At this point we only want to mix it slightly and dont want to make a dough..
- Now add the coca cola and stir it all until well incorporated..
- The batter shall be thin but that is what we are looking for..
- Do not over mix and pour in the lined container..
- Bake for 20-25 min or until a skewer inserted in the centre of the cake comes out clean..
- The cake would have risen beautifully but shall sink a bit when it s cooling down..
- The cake is extremely soft and moist so handle it carefully..
- I layered the cake but then after doing that found it to be not such a good idea given that the cake is so soft..
- You can put in a filling of your choice or just top it off with nutella and share with love..
A semi-sweet chocolate cake for all made using semolina. Sift all the baking powder, baking soda, salt, cocoa and all purpose flour. Add sugar and whisk it in. In a small pan,heat the oil and butter until the butter is melted. Eggless Coca Cola Cake Still 'faking it' on the weekend….