Hariyali chicken Indian recipes. Hariyali chicken or green chicken is a delicious Indian dish made with chicken, fresh aromatic herbs and spices. It goes well with plain rice, jeera rice, roti or even with ghee rice. Restaurant style starters, appetizers, chicken curry, biryani varieties.
Chicken breast meat is rubbed with an intoxicating paste made with cilantro, mint, and other distinctive flavors. Chicken legs may also be used, or a combination of legs and breasts. This recipe is cooked in the oven, but will work well on the grill. You can have Hariyali chicken Indian recipes using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Hariyali chicken Indian recipes
- You need 1/2 kg of Chicken.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare of Sesame oil 4tbsn.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Curd.
- Prepare 2 of Medium size Onion.
- You need of Chilly powder 1spn.
- You need of Turmeric powder1/2 spn.
- It's of Coriander powder 1spn.
- Prepare of Garam masala 1 spn.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Water.
- Prepare of For paste.
- It's of Coriander leaves 1 hand full.
- You need of Mint leaves 1 hand full.
- You need 3 of Green chilli.
- Prepare of Water.
Hariyali Chicken Recipe is the famous Chicken Dish of Punjabi Cuisine. Boneless Chicken is cooked in Rich and Creamy Gravy of Spinach, Mint and Cashew nuts. Hariyali chicken is one of the famous recipes of Punjabi Cuisine and it is generally served with Tandoori Roti or Butter Naan. Hariyali Chicken Tikka Recipe is a classic North Indian starter where chicken is flavoured with fresh green herbs - mint and coriander leaves along with spices, giving us this delicious appetizer.
Hariyali chicken Indian recipes step by step
- First Take a jar. Add coriander leaves, mint leaves, green chillies, water for paste and keep separate..
- Second take a kadai. Sesame oil, pattai, onion and salt. Cook in a low to medium flame. Bcoz this chicken recipe onion should be cooked soft. After onion is cooked soft. Add ginger garlic paste saute it and the smell is go..
- Third Then add chilly powder, coriander powder, garam masala and saute it well. After masala smell is go. Then add soaked chicken with turmeric powder and mix lightly and close the lid for 5 minutes in the low to medium flame..
- Fourth after 5 mints open the lid then add curd again mix well. The little bubbles come then add coriander paste and add 1glass of water. Adjust the salt and half close the lid. Then cook 20 to 25 mints in the LOW FLAME. In middle of the cook. Every 5 mints saute it once slowly. After cooked the chicken comes at the end semi gravy.
- Fifth finally open the lid and serve hot with veg pulao or chappati. It is perfect combination (note : Take ingredients and measurements in my instructions. U get perfect taste).
Some of India's most popular foods are chicken-based. Some of India's most famous dishes use chicken, including many that are enjoyed worldwide at Indian restaurants. You can enjoy the authentic taste of your favorite spiced chicken dishes at home with these recipes. Hariyali Chicken aka Green Chicken Curry is the answer to your prayers when it's almost dinner time and you still haven't made anything. Indian and Pakistani recipes are often thought to be difficult to replicate at home as they tend to require lots of spices, whole garam masala and different cooking.