Corned Chicken Patties (For Lazy Days). See recipes for Chopped Chicken Patties too. Corned Chicken Patties (For Lazy Days). Patties are suitable to be served as a light meal, during kid's parties or even to be packed into a kid's lunchbox.
Although when counting the four days, you should take into account the time the cooked chicken had. Reviews for: Photos of Best Chicken Patties. I've been making this for years but differently - I use a large can of chicken mashed up with sauted onion, celery, add some dry Colemann's mustard, mayo and cracker crumbs. You can cook Corned Chicken Patties (For Lazy Days) using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Corned Chicken Patties (For Lazy Days)
- Prepare 200 gr of corned chicken (or corned beef).
- Prepare 1/2 of large onion, cut into small pieces.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It's 1 tsp of homemade rub (https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/1661115-my-own-version-of-homemade-rub).
- You need of Oil for frying.
This chicken corn patties recipe is not like the usual western corn fritters; it has some of the Thai flare in it. In this recipe, we have ground chicken and Heat an oil in a frying pan over medium-high. Make patties out of the mixture and drop them into the hot oil. Fry the patties for couple minutes on each.
Corned Chicken Patties (For Lazy Days) instructions
- Combine everything except oil. Stir well..
- Use a spoon to scoop the batter to a pan. Just use medium heat and about 3 tbsp of oil. Flip after a couple of minutes..
- This yields about 16 patties..
Serve with a chilli dipping sauce and green salad. Homemade chicken patties are small, round, tex-mex inspired patties, made up of ground chicken, cilantro, jalapeño, and spices. Pan cooked and served with sweet corn succotash. It's one of those meals that's full of healthy protein and fresh veggies. Perfect for families with small children or.