Mely's ultimate enchiladas. Hello my beautiful fam welcome back to my kitchen, today I'm so excited to share with you how to super easy and delicious mole enchiladas. I guess it's its combination of sweet and spicy Mely, What is your ultimate meal? Tyler has the ultimate recipe for a tasty Chicken Enchilada meal.
We provide you only the perfect My homemade Chicken Enchiladas recipe here. Before you jump to My homemade Chicken Enchiladas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips. You are here: Home / Archives for Enchiladas and Enmoladas. You can have Mely's ultimate enchiladas using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mely's ultimate enchiladas
- It's of Ground Meat.
- It's 2 lb of ground beef.
- You need 3 tbsp of sofrito (recipe on my recipes) (optional).
- Prepare 5 tbsp of tomato sauce.
- You need 1 of adobo or salt to taste.
- You need 1 tbsp of oil.
- You need of Topping.
- It's 1 can of Armour chili with beans, mild.
- Prepare 1 packages of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 10 large of corn tortillas or 14 small.
- You need of Meat filling.
- You need 1 packages of 8 oz cream cheese, softened.
- You need 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- You need 5 oz of salsa verde (available in the mexican aisle on supermarkets).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese, shredded.
- It's 1 1/2 cup of taco sauce, mild.
Enchiladas are a tasty Mexican dish that is made of a corn tortilla rolled around a cheesy filling. Enchiladas can be made with a variety of ingredients, such as beef, cheese. Five different enchiladas, one beef, one chicken, one cheese, one shredded beef and one bean. Topped with cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, sour cream and ranchero sauce.
Mely's ultimate enchiladas instructions
- Salt the ground meat to taste with the adobo or salt. Add oil to a pan. If using sofrito, add sofrito and the tomato sauce. Let it cook for about 3-5 mins..
- Add meat to the pan and mix with the sofrito mixture. Cook the ground meat until is done. Set aside..
- In a bowl mix the sour cream, cream cheese, salsa verde, 1 cup of taco sauce and 1/2 of shredded cheese.
- Add the meat to the sauce mixture. Set aside..
- Add 1/2 cup of taco sauce to a 15 x 10 inch Baking Dish..
- Add cooking spray to a pan and "fry" each corn tortilla on both sides and transfer to the baking dish filling each one with 2-3 tablespoons of meat mixture..
- When all the corn tortillas are filled and arranged in the baking dish, pour the chili can as a topping on top of the enchiladas..
- To finish top with a package of shredded cheese..
- Bake at 350°F for about 30 mins or until cheese is melted and bubbly. Enjoy!!!.
An enchilada (/ˌɛntʃɪˈlɑːdə/, Spanish: [entʃiˈlaða]) is a corn tortilla rolled around a filling and covered with a savory sauce. Enchiladas can be filled with various ingredients, including meats, cheese, beans, potatoes, vegetables, or combinations. Two Pulled Chicken Enchiladas, Lettuce, Tomato, And Choice Of Tomatillo Or Tomatado Sauce, Served With Grilled Zucchini And Rice. Энчилада (исп. enchilada, enchiladas) родом из Мексики. Для энчиладас нужны тортильяс - тонкие лепёшки из кукурузной или пшеничной муки. В центр каждой лепешки кладут начинку. Traditional Mexican green chicken enchiladas, made lighter than the typical restaurant dish served throughout the US. Mships.com/enchiladas.html Mships.com is an innovative tv network publishing awesome short videos making today great.