Chicken jalfrezi with fried rice. Homemade Chicken Jalfrezi in a deliciously thick, spicy sauce. I love this for a quick weeknight meal when I'm craving a good curry. Simply fry up some onion and spices, then add the rice and water and cook as normal.
Stir constantly as soon as chicken's. Fry the marinated chicken in vegetable oil and stir continuously. Serve with basmati rice or naan bread. You can have Chicken jalfrezi with fried rice using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken jalfrezi with fried rice
- You need of Fried rice.
- You need of https://cookpad.com/pk/recipes/14193448-fried-rice?invite_token= (see recipe).
- Prepare of Chicken jalfrezi.
- It's 1 kg of boneless chicken in cubes.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Cooking oil.
- You need 2 of medium green capsicum.
- You need 2 of medium onions in cubes.
- It's 4 of large Green chillies.
- You need 750 gm of tomatoes.
- You need of Shan chicken jalfrezi masala.
To serve, spoon the chicken jalfrezi onto serving plates. Serve with rice, naan and lime wedges on. Chicken Jalfrezi Recipe - Read Quick & Easy to Cook Chicken Jalfrezi Recipe and make your favorite recipe at home available in Urdu & English on Hamariweb.com. This dish is best served with basmati rice, chapattis or naan bread.
Chicken jalfrezi with fried rice step by step
- Sb se phele chicken ko marinate karinge 30 minutes ke liye shan jalfrezi maslae mein 1/2 cup pani dal ke chicken ko marinate kar dinge..
- Then tomatoes ko grind kar ke puree bana linge. Then 1/2 cup oil mein chicken add karinge or ache se fry karinge then is mein tomato puree add karinge or 15 minute ke liye halki anch pe pakne dinge..
- Dusray pan mein vegetables ko stir fry karlinge or gravy mein add kar ke 5 minutes ke liye or ache se pakainge then ise fried rice ke sth serve karinge..
Add the chicken, and season with turmeric, chili powder and salt. Fry gently, scraping the bottom of the pan frequently and turning the chicken. Chicken jalfrezi is written with different spellings variations such as zalfrezi and jhal frezi. It is a kind of curry dish with fried pieces of chicken with different vegetables and spices. When it is cooked, it becomes like a thick dry curry which can be used with rice or eaten with chapati.