HOMEMADE PIZZA in 30mins. After making the leaven, you can spread it with the help of a wine bottle and put it into a glass tray. Gradually add enough remaining flour to make a soft dough. Since I literally make this easy homemade pizza dough recipe once a week (at least), I have gathered a whole slew of tips and tricks to ensure it turns out perfectly for you every single time.
Make sure the check the expiration date on the yeast package! We love homemade pizza at our house. Best of all, though, in our opinion, it's so much better than carryout or frozen pizzas! You can cook HOMEMADE PIZZA in 30mins using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of HOMEMADE PIZZA in 30mins
- You need of ◽2 1/2 cups Self Raising Flour (or All purpose flour with 3 teaspoons baking powder).
- Prepare of ◽1 teaspoon salt.
- Prepare of ◽3/4 cup + 2 tablespoons water.
- It's of ◽1 tablespoon vegetable cooking oil.
- You need of ◽ 1/4cup Tomato sauce/ketchup/pizza sauce.
- You need of ◽ Mixed herbs (Use according to preference).
- You need of ◽ Cheese I usually mix cheddar and mozzarella (20-80%) for pizza recipes.
- You need of Toppings (Bacon, brawn, tomatoes, onions, hoho..and any other you prefer).
We make this homemade pizza dough recipe EVERY WEEK. It is the most flavorful pizza crust and pizza - but doesn't take hours to make! The crust itself is a light yeasty crust that gets really soft. Before that I had never tried unless you count store That is the most perfect pizza I've ever seen!
HOMEMADE PIZZA in 30mins instructions
- 1. In a mixing bowl, combine flour (+baking powder) and salt; mix until thoroughly combined and set aside..
- 2. Combine water and oil in a separate bowl or cup; stir to combine..
- 3. Slowly add liquid mixture to the flour mixture..
- 4. Using a wooden spoon, or your hands, gently mix until dough forms a ball; dough should be soft, but not sticky. If it's too dry, add water 1 tablespoon at a time. If it's too sticky, add more flour..
- 5. Lightly flour your work area and knead dough for 3-4 minutes..
- As the dough rests, chop the rest of the ingredients and cook the bacon..
- Divide the dough to equal parts, roll and spread it on a hot pan to cook slightly on both sides. Also, ensure you poke holes with a fork so that it doesn't form very large bubbles of air..
- Mix the pizza sauce with the mixed herbs and spread this on the lightly cooked dough then put the toppings and top it all with the cheese..
- I then put this on the wire rack of the microwave for 5mins to melt the cheese and bring everything together as all the other ingredients that needed to be cooked were ready..
- And VOILA!!!...Serve while hot and enjoy!.
No waiting forever for the dough to rise. Pizza is always best baked in the oven on a pizza stone, or of course in your wood fired pizza oven. An easy and quick homemade pizza recipe from scratch. In a bowl, mix together the warm water, yeast, and sugar. I can't wait to give it a try.