My Asian coleslaw salad.
You can have My Asian coleslaw salad using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of My Asian coleslaw salad
- Prepare 1 (16 oz) of bag coleslaw.
- You need 1/4 of large purple onion, thin sliced.
- It's 1 pkg of chicken flavored Ramen noodles (3oz).
- Prepare 1/3 C of apple cider vinegar.
- It's 1 splash of rice vinegar.
- Prepare 1/2-1 C of sugared holiday pecans (recipe in my recipes), chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 C of sunflower oil.
- Prepare 1-2 Tbsp of dark brown sugar.
My Asian coleslaw salad step by step
- Mix the coleslaw, purple onion and nuts in a large bowl. Mix the seasoning packet from noodles; the oil, vinegar and brown sugar in a small bowl..
- Crush the noodles in the package and pour over the slaw mix. Now pour the dressing over everything and mix well..