Celery chicken and braised tofu stirfry #mommasrecipes.
You can cook Celery chicken and braised tofu stirfry #mommasrecipes using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Celery chicken and braised tofu stirfry #mommasrecipes
- It's 5 of Celery sticks, diagonally sliced.
- Prepare 6 oz of braised tofu, thinly shredded.
- It's 4 oz of chicken breast, baked and sliced.
- You need 1 Tsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves.
- You need 1/4 of red bell pepper, for color, optional.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- It's to taste of fish sauce or salt.
- You need of honey or sugar.
Celery chicken and braised tofu stirfry #mommasrecipes instructions
- Heat up olive oil and saute minced garlic until aromatic for about a few seconds. Add sliced celery and saute for about 30 seconds until celery is aromatic and slightly withered. Set aside..
- Turn down the heat to medium and add a little bit oilve oil and saute shredded tofu, chicken and red bell pepper for about 1 minutes until aromatic..
- Add celery back into the wok and keep saute. Adjust seasoning using fish sauce, a drop of honey or pinch of sugar to bring out the flavor of this dish. Serve as an entree or side dish with rice..
- Replace chicken with carrots, green peppers or wood ear mushroom for vegan version..