Burger Patties with Caramelized Onion. Grill over medium-hot heat until beef is no longer pink. Serve on buns with caramelized onions, tomato slices and lettuce. Place the patties on buns, top with the caramelized onions and garnish with lettuce.
Heat a large skillet over medium-low heat and add the butter. Once melted, add in the onions with a good pinch of salt. Serve burgers on buns, topped with onions. You can have Burger Patties with Caramelized Onion using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Burger Patties with Caramelized Onion
- It's 250 gr of ground beef.
- It's 2 tbsp of caramelized onion -- https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/3539059-caramelized-onion-using-slow-cooker-2-ingredients.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of mild homemade rub -- https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/2667371-mild-homemade-rub.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of oil.
Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Remove the beef patties to a plate, and keep warm. Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. Serve on buns with caramelized onions.
Burger Patties with Caramelized Onion instructions
- Combine all ingredients except oil..
- Form patties. You can form four bigger patties or a dozen of small ones..
- Heat oil in the pan. Fry the patties and flip after a couple of minutes. (I used low heat, but if you like a crisper patties, use medium heat.).
Flip burgers; top evenly with onions, and then sprinkle evenly with Gruyère. While the caramelized onions are cooking, prepare the burgers: In a medium bowl, combine the ground turkey, cassava flour, garlic powder, dried oregano, and salt. Mix well, making sure the spices are well incorporated into the ground turkey. For the Caramelized Onions: Heat the olive oil and butter in a large shallow pot, add the onions and thyme and toss with the oil. Grilled Lamb Burgers with Goat Cheese & Caramelized onions are perfect for the summer grilling season.