Upvas Appe |Unique Upvas Recipes| Navratri Vrat Recipe #dussehra. Get the Ingredient list, step-by-step written, printable and Mobile ready "Instant Upvas Appe" recipe with measurements on my website: Vrat Ka Chawal. Hi Friends, presenting you Navratri Special Sabu Dana Recipe. This way Sabu Dana will never turn sticky and will always give out a unique taste.
The guests are served sundal (a dish of boiled pulses tempered traditionally. Navratri is around the corner and all devotees are celebrating it with great enthusiasm. Everyone is just going bling making fashion statements at Garba On one hand the aroma of Prasadum fills up the space on the other you are fasting. You can have Upvas Appe |Unique Upvas Recipes| Navratri Vrat Recipe #dussehra using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Upvas Appe |Unique Upvas Recipes| Navratri Vrat Recipe #dussehra
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Sago/Sabudana(tapioca Pearls).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Sama Rice/samak Rice atta.
- It's 1/2 cup of Grated Paneer.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of Black Pepper Powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Green chilies chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbs of Fresh coriander chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Curd.
- It's 1 tsp of Lemon Juice.
- Prepare of Eno fruit Salt or baking powder(Optional if u eating in fast).
- Prepare of Rock salt/Sendha namak as per tatse.
- Prepare of Oil or ghee for frying.
Here you will find vrat ka khana which you can have during Navratri Vrat or Ekadashi Vrat or Ashtami Vrat or Somvar ka Vrat or during other religious fasting days. Here is small collection of Navratri vrat recipes. Navratri upvas dishes are very delicious and delectable. They are healthy too as they use superfoods like Buckwheat, Barnyard Millets, Sweet Potatoes and Water Chestnut.
Upvas Appe |Unique Upvas Recipes| Navratri Vrat Recipe #dussehra step by step
- In a grinding jar add 1/2 cup samak rice and 1/2 cup sago and grind it into a fine powder..
- Transfer this mixture in a deep bowl, add 1/4 cup curd and all the remaining ingredients and mix well. It should form uniform loose dough..
- Add water a little at a time and make a thick pouring consistency..
- Heat Appe patra on a medium flame and Grease the round mould/indentations with a drop of oil or ghee..
- Drop 1 tsp of the appe batter in the individual indentations with a spoon..
- Now add the paneer filling in the centre and again add the batter over the paneer filling..
- Cover the pan and cook it for 1-2 mins on low flame..
- After few minutes, turn the appe balls over with a spoon. When you turn them, the bottom should be golden brown and crisp. Add another drop of oil or ghee on the sides of each appe ball so that they cook through and do not stick to the pan..
- Once both the sides are cooked and golden, remove from the pan and serve hot with upvas chutney (made from peanuts and dahi) or plain dahi..
Navratri Special Recipes, Fast recipes, Vrat Recipes, Aloo Sabudane ke Pakode, Appe recipe, Tikki recipe, Upwas, Upvas recipes. Sharing a unique and Instant Idli and Dhokla Recipe for Upvas made from Moraiyo (Sama ke Chawal) which you can make for. These are low fat as a lot of them are made in an appe pan or air fryer. I have tried to use minimum amount of fat where possible. This collection also includes how to make Halwa.