Use-up Comfy Chicken Paprika Leftover Soup.
You can have Use-up Comfy Chicken Paprika Leftover Soup using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Use-up Comfy Chicken Paprika Leftover Soup
- You need 1 portion of Comfy Chicken Paprika (see my Cookpad recipe), = 2 cooked chicken thighs and 250-350 ml of the sauce but a little more the merrier!.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vegetable oil (cold-pressed recommended).
- Prepare 1 of leek, sliced.
- You need 1 of onion, chopped.
- It's 1 clove of garlic, chopped.
- It's 1 of potato, unpeeled but diced.
- Prepare 2 of carrots, unpeeled but diced.
- Prepare 1 litre of chicken stock (I used Knorr Stock Pots).
- It's of Salt.
- Prepare of Ground black pepper.
Use-up Comfy Chicken Paprika Leftover Soup instructions
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan or stockpot and gently fry the leek and onion for 3 minutes, stirring only to avoid sticking..
- Add the garlic and continue frying for another 2 minutes, stirring occasionally..
- Stir in the potato and carrots. Fry for a further minute, gently stirring continuously. Then add the stock, stirring well to mix. Bring to the boil, reduce the heat, cover and cook on a fast simmer for 25 minutes, stirring occasionally..
- Season to taste (you may not need any salt) and whizz to a smooth consistency..
- Serve piping hot with granary bread or crusty roll..