Flaxseed Wrap (from flaxseed mix). These flaxseed wraps are tender and soft from the flaxseeds, crunchy from the vegetables, and so easy to make. They are great as a savory breakfast, or These flaxseed wraps will revolutionize your meal prep. That's something I don't say lightly.
Flaxseed wraps Keto + Vegan + Gluten-free. You know how much I love healthy finger food especially wraps! I have a passion for creating keto wrap Flaxseed is a great super-food to add to your keto diet plan. You can have Flaxseed Wrap (from flaxseed mix) using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Flaxseed Wrap (from flaxseed mix)
- It's 1/4 c of Flaxseed Wrap Baking Mix (in my recipes).
- You need 1 tsp of EVOO or coconut oil, melted.
- It's 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 T of water.
Flavorful and garlicky wraps made from ground flaxseeds and filled with marinated tofu, avocado, grated carrots, spinach Flaxseed Wraps. In a large mixing bowl, combine the ground flaxseeds, garlic, ginger, coriander, and salt. Heat the water in a saucepan over. These flaxseed wraps meal are tender and soft from the flaxseeds, crunchy from the vegetables, and so easy to make.
Flaxseed Wrap (from flaxseed mix) instructions
- Combine all ingredients until thin pourable dough forms..
- Microwave: grease 9" pie plate and spread to cover bottom of pan. Cook on high for 90 seconds. Time may need adjustment depending on microwave..
- Skillet: grease 10" skillet and cook on med-low heat for 2-1/2 to 3 min. Turn wrap and cook 30 seconds. Cool 2 min. and carefully transfer to plate..
- Fill and serve or can be stored in the refrigerator..
Reuse the leftover dough from the edge to make an extra wrap! How to fill your flaxseed wraps? For this flaxseed recipe wraps are blend in flavor specially if you are. The top countries of suppliers are China, Vietnam, from which. The flax seed wraps recipe has been inspired by Flax Wraps from Dr.