Healthy Italian-style Hamburger Steak with Tofu. Great recipe for Healthy Italian-style Hamburger Steak with Tofu. I like tofu hamburgers, so I just thought this up. You can make this with fresh.
Healthy Italian-style Hamburger Steak with Tofu is something which I've loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful. Healthy Italian-style Hamburger Steak with Tofu is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. You can cook Healthy Italian-style Hamburger Steak with Tofu using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Healthy Italian-style Hamburger Steak with Tofu
- Prepare 300 grams of Ground pork or mixed ground beef and pork.
- Prepare 300 grams of Firm tofu.
- You need 1/2 of Onion.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 of Pepper.
- It's 4 of to 5 ladlefuls Tomato sauce (https://cookpad.com/en/recipes/168475-simple-tomato-sauce).
- It's 1 of Herb salt.
- You need 4 slice of Easy melting type sliced cheese.
- It's 1 of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 of Parsley, basil etc..
- Prepare 1 small of or medium Egg.
It is simple, it's fast, it tastes yummy. Healthy Italian-style Hamburger Steak with Tofu is something which I've loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic. Put Tofu, ground beef, Panko, salt and pepper in a large bowl and mix very well.
Healthy Italian-style Hamburger Steak with Tofu instructions
- Drain the tofu. Chop the onion finely, put into a heatproof container with the margarine, cover with plastic wrap and microwave for 2.5 minutes..
- Mix the meat and salt together well in a large bowl. Add the mashed tofu, cooled down microwaved onion and egg, and mix everything together..
- Divide into 4 portions. Form into oval shaped patties while pressing out any air pockets. Make a shallow well in the middle of each patty..
- Heat up a frying pan over high heat. Add the patties and brown. Flip them over, brown the other side, then turn the heat down to low..
- Add 1 tablespoon of water to the pan, cover with a lid and steam-cook..
- Put the tomato sauce in a small pan with a little herb salt, and simmer it down a bit..
- When the hamburgers are cooked, top with the sliced cheese. Put the lid back on and heat through until the cheese melts..
- Put some sauce on the serving plates, add the hamburgers, and garnish with chopped parsley or basil..
Heat a frying pan at medium high heat with oil. Oil a frying pan with vegetable oil and preheat. Add the hamburger steak patties and fry on medium heat. When the bottoms brown, flip the hamburger steak patties, cover, and reduce heat to low. This video will show you on how to make Hamburger Steak with Tofu.