Red coconut curry salmon. Heat sauce ingredients except for the cornstarch and the basil leaves in a small saucepan. Taste and adjust to your preferences. Just before salmon is done, add cornstarch to the sauce with a small amount of water to make a slurry.
Add salmon fillets and toss gently to coat. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium high heat until hot. To prepare salmon: Mix the spices and the olive oil to make a paste. You can cook Red coconut curry salmon using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Red coconut curry salmon
- It's 1/3 cup of thai red curry paste or whatever...
- Prepare 1 cup of coconut milk.
- You need 2 of limes thinly sliced as sour as cookpad.
- You need 4 of ,200gm salmon fillets skin removed like cookpad has skinned us.....
- It's 1 of coriander, green onions, fried shallots, and Chilli sauce to serve.
Place the salmon on the baking sheet. Rub the paste over the salmon. Broiled salmon with a salty-sweet spice rub, creamy coconut curry sauce, and steamy rice to soak it all up. Place over medium heat and bring to a boil.
Red coconut curry salmon instructions
- Pre heat oven to 200°Celsius.
- Mix together curry sauce and coconut milk set aside.
- Divide sliced lime between 4 sheets of non stick baking paper and top with salmon.
- Spoon over the curry mixture and fold over the edges of the paper to enclose the salmon.
- Pop on baking tray and bake for 10-15 minutes.
- When cooked open up and top with coriander, green onion, and shallots serve with chilli sauce.
- Hope your happy with yourself cookpad ....
- What a crap app now......
This Thai-inspired salmon coconut curry has tender pan-seared salmon in a creamy red curry coconut milk sauce. I can't resist a good coconut milk sauce. Thai red curry paste, extra garlic, onion, a bit of fish sauce, lime juice, and a little sugar is a symphony of flavors dancing on your tastebuds. Saute onion, chili slices and garlic in olive oil in a medium skillet until soft and golden. Add red curry paste and stir in the coconut milk.