Jalebi with Rabri 😊(indian sweet dish) #mycookbook #cookpad. This Is Very Tasty And Easy Sweet Recipe. This Is A Very Famous Sweet Recipe Of India. Try This At Home Once And You.
Jalebi is best served hot with cold Rabri. Jalebi Recipe basically involves making a batter of Maida, Yogurt, sugar and other ingredients, which is then stored. Jalebi is a North Indian sweet dish and is deep-fried and soaked in sugar syrup making it a crispy hot sweet that can be enjoyed best in the winter season. You can have Jalebi with Rabri 😊(indian sweet dish) #mycookbook #cookpad using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Jalebi with Rabri 😊(indian sweet dish) #mycookbook #cookpad
- Prepare 3/4 cup of wash and soaked mash dal(white lentils)for 3 hrs.
- You need of Sugar syrup(1 1/2 cup sugar,1 cup water,few saffron strings & 2.
- It's of Cardamom).
- It's of RABRI:1 cup warm milk,cuddle with 1 tbsn white vinegar and little.
- It's of Water and strain(2 tbsn whey)OR use 3 cube paneer grated.
- Prepare 2 of tbsn sugar,1 tsp cardamom.
- Prepare of Jalebi (3/4 cup mash dal(white lentils)1 cup all purpose flour,.
- It's 1 tsp of baking soda,1 tsp orange colour,1/2 cup cold water).
Also, Jalebi is best accompanied with Rabri. An Authentic India Dessert Paneer Jalebi Подробнее. Sweet INDIAN STREET FOOD Tour in North India! Sweet INDIAN STREET FOOD Tour in North India!
Jalebi with Rabri 😊(indian sweet dish) #mycookbook #cookpad instructions
- First make sugar syrup add the above ingredients with pinch of orange colour. Now cuddle 1 cup milk and strain.(ready above).
- Boil 1 cup milk with sugar, when it reduced to half it's consistency add the whey which we cuddle(probably 1 or 2 tbsn)or add grated paneer.mix and add cardamom powder.rabri ready..
- Jalebi... grind mash dal(white lentils) into fine paste with half cup cold water,now add the flour mix in one direction for 5 mins.now add a pinch of orange colour and baking soda.mix and add water to make it pouring consistency. Now remove in a pastry bag..
- Now make round jalebi in medium hot oil..when crisp put in syrup for few seconds. And remove on a rack or plate.serve hot with rabri.Please subscribe my #youtube blog Tanvi.s yummy food blog. Take care and enjoy😊.
Jalebi with rabri indian sweet dish(yummy food blog)recipe below^. Rabri also known as rabdi is a North Indian traditional sweet dish made with full fat milk, sugar, cardamoms and nuts. It is served as a dessert or along with malpua, gulab jamun, jalebi and puri. Rabri tastes very delicious, creamy & is full of flavors from the cardamoms and saffron. Jalebi is best served hot with cold Rabri.