Oven Baked Cheesy Sloppy Joe and Biscuit Casserole #mommasrecipes. This recipe for sloppy Joe biscuit casserole is an amazing dinner dish for your weeknight meals. It's a comforting and easy to make dinner. Sloppy Joe Biscuit Casserole is an easy ground beef casserole recipe loaded with French's fried onions, shredded mozzarella, cheddar and topped with Then I placed the dish in the oven and baked the casserole until the biscuits on top were nicely browned.
The envelope mix/sloppy joe topping was horrible. I had to doctor it up considerably to make it edible! My husband really liked this a lot but my daughter and I found the mac and cheese part to be pretty dry and not very cheesy tasting. You can cook Oven Baked Cheesy Sloppy Joe and Biscuit Casserole #mommasrecipes using 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Oven Baked Cheesy Sloppy Joe and Biscuit Casserole #mommasrecipes
- You need 2 pound of ground beef.
- Prepare 2-8 oz. of can sloppy Joe sauce.
- You need 8 oz. of package cream chease.
- It's 8 oz. of sour cream.
- You need 1 package of beefy onion Lipton soup seasoning.
- Prepare 1 package of mushroom Lipton soup seasoning.
- Prepare 4-8 oz. of package of shredded cheese (flavor optional).
- Prepare 3 cans of southern grand canned biscuits (8 count).
- Prepare 1/2 of finely chopped green and red pepper.
- It's 1 cup of margarine.
- Prepare of Black pepper and salt (optional).
- You need of Any other seasoning (optional).
- It's of I added a little seasoning all and sugar to my taste to sauce.
When Sloppy Joes are baked in the oven, the result is a flavorful sandwich with a melt-in-your-mouth texture. I grew up eating Sloppy Joes all the time. My mom's recipe was great, but never exact. She would (and still does) dump a little bit of this and a little bit of that into the kettle, adjusting amounts as.
Oven Baked Cheesy Sloppy Joe and Biscuit Casserole #mommasrecipes step by step
- Mix seasonings, green peppers, red peppers in ground beef.
- Brown until done then drain fat off. Preheat oven 350 degrees about 25 min. Then turn off.
- Mix in cream cheese, sour cream, sloppy Joe sauce and extra seasoning and sugar if desire. Let simmer about 30 min..
- Pull bisuits apart in halves and press in bottom of pan, butter biscuits.
- Make sure oven is warm but turned off and place the biscuits in oven to rise for about 10-15 minutes. Let cool.
- Turn oven back on to 375 degrees. Let biscuits bake lightly brown. Let cool..
- Spread meat sauce of biscuits, cheese. Take biscuits and pull apart in halves spread on top of cheese butter. Repeat step 6..
- Turn oven back on to 375 degrees. Let bake for about 45 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown..
- Let cool.
- Cut and eat! Serve with any vegetable you desire. Enjoy!!!!.
This sloppy joe cornbread bake is going to get gobbled up by the kiddos in no time. PagesOtherJust For FunBuns In My OvenVideosSloppy Joe Casserole. Oven Baked Cheesy Sloppy Joe and Biscuit Casserole #mommasrecipes. Came across this recipe from my Muffins and Biscuits book. They say the recipe name comes from an old legend that says these biscuits are supposed to be big as a cats head.