Sausage and bok choy II. Heat oil in a pan Wash and chop up the bok choy, add to oil Remove casing from sausage season the bok choy with salt, pepper, and garlic. While the Rice was "sitting", I cooked the onion, some minced Garlic and the Sausage as described above. Wonton Pot Stickers with Soy Reduction Bok choy is a type of Chinese cabbage with white stems and dark green leaves.
Set the stove temperature to medium-high heat. In a wok, add the Chinese sausage, ginger, and garlic. Remove the ingredients from the wok and place on top of a paper towel. You can have Sausage and bok choy II using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sausage and bok choy II
- It's 2 pounds of smoked sausage.
- It's 10 ounces of sour pickled mustard greens, I got mine from the local Asian market.
- It's 1/3 cup of pickled onions, see one of my recipes.
- You need 2-1/3 pounds of bok choy.
- It's 1 teaspoon of caraway seeds.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/4 cup of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of white pepper powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
Leave the remaining fat in the wok. Fry bacon in a large skillet over medium heat until crispy. Remove bacon and drain the fat, reserving one tablespoon of the grease in the skillet. Add the olive oil, onion, red pepper flakes and garlic.
Sausage and bok choy II step by step
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Wash and chop up the bok choy, add to oil.
- Remove casing from sausage season the bok choy with salt, pepper, and garlic.Stir and add cut up sausage.
- Mix together cover and simmer 7 minutes.
- Chop the onions.
- Add the onions, mix well..
- Rinse and slice the mustard.
- Add to sausage.
- Add caraway seeds. Simmer covered for 10 minutes. Remove from heat. Serve I hope you enjoy!.
Cook and stir over medium heat until the onions are starting to be tender. Heat a wok or skillet over medium-high heat. Add a teaspoon of olive oil or butter and add the chopped stalks along with a minced garlic clove and a pinch of chili flakes (if you like). Remove pan from heat Add scallions and remaining ingredients; toss mixture well to combine. Add the onion and a little salt, and let the onion begin to soften.