Simple Ground Beef Stroganoff. Browned ground beef is simmered with garlic and condensed cream of mushroom soup, then mixed with prepared egg noodles and sour cream. This is a very simple and quick beef stroganoff that can be made after a busy day at work. Ground Beef Stroganoff is a delicious little spin on a classic.
I love using my instant pot. This ground beef stroganoff recipe is so easy and delicious without using store packets of stroganoff seasoning. With its tender chunks of beef coated in a luscious creamy sauce and served over a bed of buttery noodles, it's no wonder Beef Stroganoff is such a (The key to transforming the beef into succulent morsels of mouthwatering meat.) So when you want to impress the family but don't have all day to do. You can have Simple Ground Beef Stroganoff using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Simple Ground Beef Stroganoff
- Prepare 250 grams of ground beef.
- Prepare 1/2 of green bell pepper, sliced.
- You need 1/2 of onion, sliced thinly.
- It's 250 grams of champignon mushrooms, sliced thinly (or you can use the ones from a package/can, remove the water first).
- It's 150 ml of cooking cream.
- Prepare 1 dash of crushed black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of onion salt -- https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/2654409-onion-salt-2-ingredients.
- You need 1 tsp of worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of oil.
This Ground Beef Stroganoff recipe is satisfying, comforting, and simple to make. It's sure to become a family favorite! I didn't grow up with ground beef Stroganoff (my mom always made it with steak), but it is a popular variation on the classic recipe, so I wanted to give. If you've ever chewed your way through dry, overcooked beef, you're going to LOVE this Beef Stroganoff recipe!
Simple Ground Beef Stroganoff step by step
- Stir-fry onion with 1 tbsp of oil in medium heat. When the onion becomes transparent, add the ground beef..
- Stir occasionally. Remove excess water from time to time. When the color of the beef has changed, add bell pepper and mushrooms..
- Continue stirring for a couple of minutes. Use low heat this time and add onion salt and black pepper and worcestershire sauce..
- Add cooking cream. Simmer for about five minutes, and it's done..
Just two simple rules for juicy. Beef Stroganoff or beef Stroganov (Russian: бефстроганов, tr. befstróganov) is a Russian dish of sautéed pieces of beef served in a sauce with smetana (sour cream). Easy ground beef recipes are a lifesaver for busy weeknights! You're going to love this simple Ground Beef Stroganoff recipe! It is delicious and doesn't even use canned soup!