Hawaiian Delight adapted from Good Housekeeping's book of Menus, Recipes and Household Discoveries-1922. Start by marking "Good Housekeeping's Book Of Menus, Recipes And This scarce antiquarian book is a facsimile reprint of the original. Goodreads helps you keep track of books you want to read. Start by marking "Good Housekeeping's Book Of Menus, Recipes And This scarce antiquarian book is a facsimile reprint of the original.
Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery on millions of eligible domestic and international items, in addition to exclusive access to movies, TV shows, and more.. Bring your club to Amazon Book Clubs, start a new book club and invite your friends to join, or find Inspire a love of reading with Amazon Book Box for Kids Discover delightful children's books with. How Good Housekeeping Picks Award-Winning Products. You can have Hawaiian Delight adapted from Good Housekeeping's book of Menus, Recipes and Household Discoveries-1922 using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Hawaiian Delight adapted from Good Housekeeping's book of Menus, Recipes and Household Discoveries-1922
- You need 1 3/4 cup of pastry flour.
- You need 3 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It's 1 1/2 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ginger.
- It's 1 of egg.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of milk.
- It's 1 tbsp of Melted Shortening or butter.
- It's 1 tsp of pineapple extract.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of cinnamon & sugar blend.
- Prepare 1 can of Grated/crushed Pineapple.
Rare Books from the History of Food and Drink Collection. Просмотр элемента. Открыть. See recipes for Honey and Nut Gingerbread from Good Housekeeping's Book of Menus too. Good Housekeepings's Book of Menus, Recipes, and Household Discoveries and a great selection of related books, art Language: English. This hardcover book Good Housekeepings Book of Menus, Recipes and Household Discoveries is a gem!
Hawaiian Delight adapted from Good Housekeeping's book of Menus, Recipes and Household Discoveries-1922 instructions
- Sift together the pastry flour, baking powder, salt, sugar and ginger..
- Beat the egg until light, and to it add the milk and melted shortening/butter..
- Gradually add the dry ingredients, stirring all the while..
- Add the pineapple extract.
- Beat well, spread in a greased cake pan, and sprinkle the top with a mixture of one rainfall of the sugar and the cinnamon..
- Bake at 400° for twenty minutes..
- Cut in squares and serve hot with the grated pineapple over it..
It even has two handwritten recipes on one of the front pages from a previous owner. This vintage cookbook would be wonderful to add to your collection or to give as a gift! TWO-COURSE LUNCHEON MENU I Tongue Mousse Graham Rolls Cabbage and Green Pepper Relish Eclairs filled with Ice Cream Butterscotch Sauce Tea. book of good repute and many " Discoveries " that have never been published elsewhere. Thus, a young bride or an experienced housekeeper, too, for that matter can take up the book the night before wash day and read over exactly the information Or the book she will need to put. in practice on the. Author by staff of Good Housekeeping.