Milk cake (tres leches)😊#cookpad. This light and fluffy tres leches cake recipe uses four types of milk and is topped with whipped cream, making it extra moist and delicious. This is a simple and delightful cake. It's a Spanish dessert of sponge cake soaked in milk bath, unique, one of.
An ultra light cake soaked in a sweet milk mixture and topped with fresh whipped cream and cinnamon. This simple Mexican dessert is one of our favorites! "Tres Leches?" I said. "Three milks?" I'd passed high school Spanish. But I'd never heard of the cake. You can have Milk cake (tres leches)😊#cookpad using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Milk cake (tres leches)😊#cookpad
- Prepare 5 of eggs,1/2 cup oil or butter.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla essence, 1 cup all purpose flour,1tsp baking soda.
- You need 1 cup of milk,1 pack cream,3 tbsn sugar(milk syrup to soak cake).
- You need of Fresh cream whipped.
- It's of Caramel sauce(1/2cup sugar when caramelized add 2tbsn.
- It's of Butter then 1/2 cup cream).
Ana went on to explain to me what Tres Leches Cake is: a light, airy sponge cake soaked with a mixture of three milks: evaporated milk, sweetened condensed milk, and heavy cream. This classic Tres Leches Cake from scratch will blow your mind! This Tres Leches cake recipe is a classic. A sponge cake that is soaked in a mix of three milks and then topped with whipped cream and topped with cinnamon.
Milk cake (tres leches)😊#cookpad instructions
- First take egg,oil,vanilla and sugar.whisk it then add flour n baking soda.whisk well..
- Now bake cake at 150°c for 20 mins or acc to ur oven..
- Now prepare whipped cream,milk mixture n even caramel.
- Now poke the cake all over then add the milk mixture then caramel then cream or u can decorate as u like..
- Serve chilled n enjoy😊.
This Tres Leches Cake is absolute perfection. It's airy, light, decadent and delicious. This Latin American dessert consists a sponge cake. Bake a classic Mexican tres leches cake, sometimes called milk cake, for an afternoon treat or coffee morning - it gets its name from the three types of milk used. Tres Leches Cake a must try Mexican dessert!