Chicken Tempura Don. One of our favorite dishes from Shokugeki no Soma, Chicken Egg Tempura Don by Yukihira Soma! It's a pretty simple dish that anyone can prepare. Chicken Egg Tempura Don is a dish made by Sōma Yukihira after he had a conversation with Erina Nakiri.
Chicken Tempura is a regional favorite in Oita Prefecture of Kyushu region in Japan. With a crispy and fluffy batter on the outside and juicy and tender meat inside. If you don't want to make up a sushi-style chicken tender recipe, traditional tempura. You can cook Chicken Tempura Don using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Tempura Don
- You need 500 g of Chicken Tempura *See how to cook 'Chicken Tempura' at https://cookpad.com/uk/recipes/8213257-chicken-tempura.
- You need 1-2 of Spring Onions *finely chopped.
- You need 4 of servings Freshly Cooked Rice.
- You need 1/2 cup of Water.
- It's of <Sauce>.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of Dashi Powder.
- You need 1/4 cup of Soy Sauce.
- It's 1/4 cup of Mirin.
This is not Southern fried chicken. Don't try to tempura fry a whole chicken breast or thigh. Because the batter is so thin, you want thin strips of chicken. Be the first to rate & review!
Chicken Tempura Don step by step
- Place all the sauce ingredients in a saucepan and bring to the boil, then simmer for a few minutes..
- Half fill a bowl with Freshly Cooked Rice, place Chicken Tempura and Spring Onion on top, drizzle the sauce over and enjoy..
An airy but thick tempura batter for chicken. Delightfully crispy and keeps the chicken wonderfully juicy and tender inside. This is my version of Egg Tempura Don from the anime FOOD WARS/Shokugeki no Soma. One of our favorite dishes from Shokugeki no Soma, Chicken Egg Tempura Don by Yukihira Soma! Teriyaki Don, Don of japanese food and fast food restaurants.