Fitness Recipes- Feta CornBread - Super Filling Breakfast. Crumble the Feta Cheese into smaller pieces. Mix together the flour, salt, sweetener. Whisk the eggs until smooth and sour cream or yoghurt.
This delicious vegetarian meal will soon become a family favorite! This healthy breakfast recipe features an egg and veggie scramble wrapped in a whole grain tortilla. Hummus, feta and sun-dried tomato make this a delicious, Mediterranean-inspired breakfast wrap. You can cook Fitness Recipes- Feta CornBread - Super Filling Breakfast using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fitness Recipes- Feta CornBread - Super Filling Breakfast
- You need 200 g of Corn flour 🌽.
- It's 100 g of Oatflour 🌾.
- You need 100 g of Oats.
- Prepare 2 pieces of Eggs 🥚.
- You need 100 g of Olive oil.
- It's 1 tsp of Salt 🧂.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sweetener.
- Prepare 200 ml of Vegetable Milk.
- You need 250 g of Feta Cheese.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking Soda.
- You need 200 g of Yoghurt.
If you want to feel energized and full for longer, you should make sure to eat a nutritious breakfast with a lot of protein, Albert Matheny, R. S., and consultant for Naked Nutrition. See more ideas about filling breakfast, breakfast, simply filling. In a small bowl, blend feta cheese, green onions, and egg.
Fitness Recipes- Feta CornBread - Super Filling Breakfast instructions
- Crumble the Feta Cheese into smaller pieces. Preheat the oven 200Celsius of course..
- Mix together the flour, salt, sweetener. Whisk the eggs until smooth and sour cream or yoghurt. Mix an add the milk than mix again. Add the oil and mix again..
- The consistence of the batter should be quite thick..
- Add the cheese to the batter, mix carefully..
- Pour the batter into the muffin pan, but don’t overfill since it will raise in the oven a little bit..
- Bake at 200 degrees Celsius for about 30 mins..
Place a mounded tablespoon of feta mixture in the center of each square. Moisten edges with water, and fold pastry over filling to form a triangle. Healthy Eating and Fitness Recipes for the Whole Family. Here you'll find healthy dishes that don't sacrifice any of the flavor that can be found in their full-fat origins. People may think eating healthy is boring but that's furthest from the truth.