Low carb bacon cheeseburger soup. Bacon cheeseburger soup has all the flavors of my favorite burger but it's perfect for chilly nights and so filling! My family devours this low carb Serve your cheeseburger soup with crumbled bacon and extra cheddar. You could also top it off with some diced pickles or fresh tomatoes, if you liked.
Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Soup is quick and easy! Talk about a fast dinner idea. It is perfect for busy weeknights when you need a hearty dinner but have little to no time. You can cook Low carb bacon cheeseburger soup using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Low carb bacon cheeseburger soup
- Prepare 3/4 lb of ground beef browned.
- You need 1 can of condensed cheese soup (there is a low carb version in my recipes).
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of beef broth.
- It's 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- It's 1/2 tsp of season salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- It's 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- It's 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of water.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of heavy cream.
- It's 10 of slices of cooked thick cut bacon torn in small pieces.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
What about Low Carb Cheeseburger Soup Slow Cooker Recipe? We love bacon cheeseburgers, and as it's winter in Australia. This creamy low-carb bacon cheeseburger casserole is loaded with enough eggs, Cheddar, and beef to satisfy your family any night of the week. When you're eating low carb and have a craving for comfort food, this recipe for Bacon Cheeseburger Soup is one for you to turn to.
Low carb bacon cheeseburger soup instructions
- Add all ingredients to slow cooker and mix..
- Cook on low for 2-4 hours until thoroughly heated..
- Make sure to stir periodically..
The keto-friendly soup recipe filled with bacon, ground beef, cauliflower, and cheese will definitely satisfy! Affiliate Disclosure I have included affiliate links to useful products. Who says soup needs to be boring? Experience a flavor explosion of beef and bacon, alongside creamy cheese and sharp onions and tomatoes. You have got to try our keto-friendly bacon cheeseburger casserole recipe!