Meatballs with Mushroom Sauce.
You can have Meatballs with Mushroom Sauce using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Meatballs with Mushroom Sauce
- You need 250 gr of grounded beef.
- You need 1/2 cup of breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of homemade mild rub -- https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/2667371-mild-homemade-rub.
- It's 50 gr of mozzarella, cubed.
- You need 2 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of flour.
- You need 1 tbsp of butter.
- It's 1 cup of broth.
- You need 1/2 of onion, sliced thinly.
- It's 125 gr of button mushrooms (champignon), sliced.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chopped celery.
Meatballs with Mushroom Sauce instructions
- Mix ground beef, breadcrumbs, egg, and homemade mild rub. Knead a bit. Form a ball and insert mozzarella inside. Seal it. Do it with the remaining of the mixture. I'd like to store them in the fridge for about 15 minutes, but you can skip this part if you're in a hurry..
- Heat oil in a pan (medium). Add the meatballs and flip them around occasionally until the surface is brown. Remove them from pan and set aside..
- Lower the heat. Add butter to the pan, then flour. Mix until it becomes a roux, adding broth bit by bit until you get a thick mixture..
- Add the onion. When the onion has become a bit translucent, add mushrooms, then celery..
- Add the meatballs to the pan and cover for five minutes or so..