Tempe with Homemade Rub.
You can cook Tempe with Homemade Rub using 3 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tempe with Homemade Rub
- You need 100 gr of tempe, cut into thin slices.
- You need of Oil for frying.
- Prepare of Homemade rub (https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/1661115-my-own-version-of-homemade-rub).
Tempe with Homemade Rub step by step
- Wash tempe and pat dry. Use approximately 1 tbsp of rub to coat the tempe (you might want to adjust according to your preference)..
- Heat the oil in the pan. Using medium heat, fry the tempe until dark brown with black spots (caramelized tempe, not because it is overcooked)..
- We like to eat tempe with steamed rice..