Rosemary Pork & Sage Caprese Salad.
You can have Rosemary Pork & Sage Caprese Salad using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Rosemary Pork & Sage Caprese Salad
- You need 3/4 lb of pork loin; trimmed and cut into thin strips.
- You need 1 T of fresh rosemary; minced.
- It's 1 of recipe "Sage Caprese" (see my recipes).
- You need 6 leaves of fresh basil; chiffonade.
- Prepare 1 handful of arugula.
- It's 1 handful of spinach.
- You need 1 pinch of sea salt.
- Prepare 1 of small pinch crushed pepper flakes.
- It's 14 slices of parmigiano reggiano (use a potato peeler).
- You need as needed of kosher salt & black pepper.
- You need as needed of olive oil.
Rosemary Pork & Sage Caprese Salad step by step
- Place one large handful of each spinach and arugula into a mixing bowl..
- Dice the tomatoes and mozzarella from the sage caprese into a medium dice. Add to mixing bowl..
- Heat a saute pan with enough olive oil to coat the bottom..
- Add pork. Season with kosher salt, black pepper, and rosemary. Saute approximately 3-4 minutes or until pork has a nice sear and is cooked throughout..
- Use remaining sage caprese marinade to dress the greens, tomatoes, and cheese. Add a pinch of sea salt and crushed pepper flakes. Toss. Add pork. Toss..
- Transfer salad to plates. Top with peeled parmigiano reggiano..
- Top with basil..
- Variations; Bacon, roasted bell pepper, roasted garlic, slivered garlic, olive, lemon zest, pancetta, artichoke, cannellini, capers, feta, goat cheese, eggplant, fennel, cauliflower, carrots, green beans, tuna, hard boiled eggs, crushed pepper flakes, gruyere, jalapeños, scallions, chives, asparagus, corn, marjoram, mint, oregano, zucchini, peas, pine nuts, thyme, savory, walnuts.